Labour party conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was reported on 5Live earlier that he was due to speak for 80 minutes. How the fuck are we supposed to get young voters engaged in politics when you have dullards like Milliband droning on for over an hour ?

Call Me Dave will be wanking his cock off, watching this shower! :(

then you can't remember the likes of Hague and IDS leading your beloved Tories.

Yes I can, but they were up against Blair and Brown, who at the time were hugely popular, and pretty much unbeatable. This shower is is in opposition with Cameron and Gideon, who are there for the taking, yet Labour elect one of the most uninspiring leaders I can remember.

As for voting Tory, I've never voted for them before, but as it stands it's between them and UKIP at the minute.

In the same vein as you... if im blinkered then you must by blindfolded..

seriously it was dull as ditchwater and balls speech yesterday was as poor. Seemed totally out his depth...

What has dull go to do with it? Does it matter he doesn't come across like Blair did. Surely its all about policy no matter what party you support. Or do you want your politician to have the x factor?

Yes I can, but they were up against Blair and Brown, who at the time were hugely popular, and pretty much unbeatable. This shower is is in opposition with Cameron and Gideon, who are there for the taking, yet Labour elect one of the most uninspiring leaders I can remember.

As for voting Tory, I've never voted for them before, but as it stands it's between them and UKIP at the minute.

Indeed. The weakest Tory govt in decades & Labour wheel out a man who looks like a plasticine model & another who's name sounds like he should be a character in Viz.

:neutral:

Not that the policies are owt special either.

What has dull go to do with it? Does it matter he doesn't come across like Blair did. Surely its all about policy no matter what party you support. Or do you want your politician to have the x factor?

Sadly it does matter as this is the man who will represent us on the world stage. As it happens I'll not be voting for them because they've opposed almost every policy from the coalition which have dragged us out of the worst recession in living memory.

Sadly it does matter as this is the man who will represent us on the world stage. As it happens I'll not be voting for them because they've opposed almost every policy from the coalition which have dragged us out of the worst recession in living memory.

But you just said they were the weakest opposition ever...make your mind up.

I'm not on about rhe monotone delivery im on about the lack of imagination... absolutely nothing to get enfused about.

hence dull

No I didn't. I said the worst I can remember. Carry on.

Whatever.

But you're saying they oppose the government (this is their job) but are the weakest opposition you remember. When I asked you about IDS/Hague, you excused that by saying Blair was unbeatable.

Part of the reason he was unbeatable was because there was no opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back