Ladies? All the Ladies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

...let's talk about make up stuff

I don't wear it but I have decided to make an effort for a date I have.

I see these people getting their faces done at make up counters and wondered if they are any good?

I have decided, in particular, to try the smoky eye look thing.

So do I just call up the Chanel counter or go in or what?
Knew it was a matter of time before this place became mumsnet
Next topic .... How to manage stretch marks and saggy tits

;)

Both my daughters are make up experts of the highest calibre, my youngest has over 30, 000 followers on instagram for makeup
That's incredible

Thought you had a Mr Cat?

Had being the operative word although talks are underway.

I'm no lady, but please don't do the smoky eye thing. You end up looking a like a zombie raccoon. I thought you were the type to be vehemently unswayed by stupid trends foisted upon society by idiots in the media.

A date? Did you bin off your lad? Must have missed that bit of drama!

This is true but I also like to try new things and have a go at most stuff so I'll have a go and post the results on here x

got over him pretty quick given the drama you created about it on here.

I created drama?

My first mention was in a thread asking for cock pics :lol:

I'd go in prior and try to book an appointment for a specific day @CatRyan, the smoky eyelid is a good look, but not the smudged stuff on the lower ones (a little quality eyeliner and mascara will suffice). Don't let them get heavy handed on the blusher/bronzer either ;)

Thanks... It may have hilarious results.

Last edited:
That's incredible

Had being the operative word although talks are underway.

This is true but I also like to try new things and have a go at most stuff so I'll have a go and post the results on here x

I created drama?

My first mention was in a thread asking for cock pics :lol:

Thanks... It may have hilarious results.
Just don't let them do the Aunt Sally or Umpa Lumpa looks and you'll be reet missus ! :lol: (oh and enjoy your date ;)).

So it wasn't 'a friend' after all, what a surprise.

She'll be expecting him to babysit the bairn while she gets her back doors smashed in.

Don't be such an egregious cock.

I am in a team of three and work has been pretty stressful this last year resulting in all three of our marriages / partnerships endin.

Don't forget to shave your tash off.

Done every morning that.

I created drama?

My first mention was in a thread asking for cock pics
I think this was after a thread looking for attention after aledged panic attacks and trying to get attention being annoyed at a poster making a joke claiming it was advocating rape from an fictitious character. You do get the attention you crave thou so well done.

never liked over made up lasses. subtle is the style to go for imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back