Larsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeruzziWatch

One booking away from a two game suspension iirc.

He's on 9 bookings now, the same as Catts was.

Imagine we lost Seb for the derby, how would we cope with Anita? :eek:

bridcutt did really well last season vs the mags. In fact all our team do. Can we play Newcastle every week?

Wow, so Larsson wasnt clever enough to get himself a booking to deliberately miss the next two important matches but make sure he was around for the Derby?

I like Seb me. He puts in a shift, plays to the best of his ability and would not look out of place in a top quality side. Not because of his own ability but because he's the kind of player who would give the more gifted players in a team the space and time to show their class. Unfortunately, there's no-one he can do that for with our lot.

Wow, so Larsson wasnt clever enough to get himself a booking to deliberately miss the next two important matches but make sure he was around for the Derby?

He didnt have the chance another yellow in the hull game would of been a red card (1 game ban) plus 10 yellows (2 games).

I like Seb me. He puts in a shift, plays to the best of his ability and would not look out of place in a top quality side. Not because of his own ability but because he's the kind of player who would give the more gifted players in a team the space and time to show their class. Unfortunately, there's no-one he can do that for with our lot.

Spot on. He's our James Milner.

One booking away from a two game suspension iirc.

He's on 9 bookings now, the same as Catts was.

Imagine we lost Seb for the derby, how would we cope with Anita? :eek:
Hopefully Buckley is back. I think with bridcutt Buckley and Gomez we'll be fine. Gus knows his onions and his tactics alone will keep us safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back