Larsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's posts like these which worry me

What, ones that don't have rose tinted glasses due to someone running about alot..?
I'd have thought he would've done more since Defoe arrived, other than trying daft 40 yard passes he's doing little to help us on the goals front.

We're not going to get much from Catts and Bridcutt in the last third so Seb needs to do more in my opinion so wouldn't really be a miss for me.

He didnt have the chance another yellow in the hull game would of been a red card (1 game ban) plus 10 yellows (2 games).

What a tool Larsson is. Why didn't he plan ahead like Cattermole and pick up 10 bookings by now. Unforgiveable that he's not made sure he's misses games against relegation rivals so that he can play vs the scum.

Al cry if Gomez and Bridcutt are in the same midfield against the mags

Every team has their big players, and he's one of ours.

At this moment in time he's not doing a great deal, he's started his pointing again and in the last two games has just been wandering about like a lost boy, a rest would do him the world of good, there's only one way to find out if we would miss him or not.

Hopefully a goal and two assists against Villa will shut me the fuck up. :lol:

In reality he hasnt been that much better than normal, just our midfield trying their best to make him look good

:oops: Holy moly

Its called taking the piss mate.
Having a laugh.
Poking a bit of fun at those people who seriously think a player deliberately got booked on Tuesday just to get a suspension out of the way by the Derby match (despite Villa being a massive game in the mean time).

Of course, I appreciate that you're usually desperately looking for any mention I make of Cattermole of course to jump all over it. ;)

Its called taking the piss mate.
Having a laugh.
Poking a bit of fun at those people who seriously think a player deliberately got booked on Tuesday just to get a suspension out of the way by the Derby match (despite Villa being a massive game in the mean time).

Of course, I appreciate that you're usually desperately looking for any mention I make of Cattermole of course to jump all over it. ;)
I'm fully aware of that :lol:

Complaining about the pointing ffs :lol:

Im convinced the only people who complain about this haven't ever stepped on a footy pitch and played a game before. Its pretty f***ing hard to organise a team without using hand gestures especially when you have 40,000 people making noise.

Complaining about the pointing ffs :lol:

Im convinced the only people who complain about this haven't ever stepped on a footy pitch and played a game before. Its pretty f***ing hard to organise a team without using hand gestures especially when you have 40,000 people making noise.

When you point for someone to pick an opposition player up it normally means you get someone else, that is something Seb isn't doing at the moment.
Frank Lampard was the master of it at Chelsea.

When you point for someone to pick an opposition player up it normally means you get someone else, that is something Seb isn't doing at the moment.
Frank Lampard was the master of it at Chelsea.

Disagree totally. Its so obvious. He organises the front three usually. Catts tends to look after the midfield and Oshea the defence. All of them use very similar hand actions yet only Larsson is picked up on.

Disagree totally. Its so obvious. He organises the front three usually. Catts tends to look after the midfield and Oshea the defence. All of them use very similar hand actions yet only Larsson is picked up on.

Only due to him not picking anyone up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back