lasses in offices

Status
Not open for further replies.

doing my head in.
Ones too hot and wants the radiator off.
Ones too hot and wants the window open.
Another is hot but wants the window shut cos its too draughty
Another is cold wants the window shut and radiator on
Another is sniffing and sneezing but is too hot but doesn't want window open cos they get too cold.

FFS blokes are never like this

Lasses, Fuck'em.

Do loud HOT farts
tidied

The women in our office are doing my head in, bitching and whispering constantly

Everything is a problem aswell, no easy solution to anything
Brush ya fecking teeth then!

Welcome to my world, I find that people of this ilk, are of very low intelligence

Good point
ya cleva bazza

:lol:

It's funny cause it's sexist.
are u a woman? aye? feck off then... silly tart

Hate fatties me; I watch 'The Chase' every tea time, if a fatty is on I simply refuse to watch it, would spoil my tea.
I bet cotton the thought of cotton wool makes you wince too

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone's getting on with something when everything stops, there's a huge collective gasp and a loud Awwww. Baby pictures time!

A few years back I worked in a typing pool with eight women.....dear god that was quite an experience!

Periods, heat flashes, temper tantrums, breakups, talks about being out on the lash and who they managed to shag - all in graphic detail. After awhile learnt to just keep head down and tune it all out otherwise a killing spree would have been on the cards.

Mind you, watching some of the lasses having 'wardrobe malfunctions' could be a highlight of a day. One lass quite regularly seemed to have problems keeping the buttons closed on her blouse, she'd get up, have a stretch and it would look like two bald convicts trying to make an escape. Never got tired on that.

A few years back I worked in a typing pool with eight women.....dear god that was quite an experience!

Periods, heat flashes, temper tantrums, breakups, talks about being out on the lash and who they managed to shag - all in graphic detail. After awhile learnt to just keep head down and tune it all out otherwise a killing spree would have been on the cards.

Mind you, watching some of the lasses having 'wardrobe malfunctions' could be a highlight of a day. One lass quite regularly seemed to have problems keeping the buttons closed on her blouse, she'd get up, have a stretch and it would look like two bald convicts trying to make an escape. Never got tired on that.
:lol:

Done some work in a office a few year ago now and it absolutely done my head in. Luckily we were only working in there for a month but that was enough to put me off for life! All they talked about was bloody dieting and how many pounds have you lost this week. This followed by the the office pig pulling out a tray a flap jack or some cake every afternoon and the lot of them would hum and har debating whether to take a peice. They would then come to the conclusion that they have ate healthy for the last 3 hours so they deserved it!Never again
This encapsulates everything that's funny and annoying about lasses, everything has to be debated and discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back