Lasses winning again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure Football
For those of you who ONLY want to talk about SAFC and football.

Surely SAFC ladies included.. Or ain´t they SAFC enough or football enough? :lol:

So we have a bunch of useful fannies who are winning every game - and a bunch of useless overpaid fannies who cannot beat doncaster f***ing rovers !! Unbeleivable. It makes you wonder what dick advocaat agreed to when he came back !!

Agree, I have no interest in womens football.
Yep, me neither, dont want to sound too much of a prick about it but I'm absolutely fed up of it being shoved down our throats and the media almost trying to guilt trip proper football fans into caring about it.

They had a good world cup, thats brilliant for them, pleased for them, but I don't care. I wouldn't care if the English Rugby team won the world cup, so why should I care about womens football? Cricket has a seperate forum on here, and thats brilliant for anyone who wants to discuss cricket without it bothering anyone else, the same should apply for womens football imo.

Would do me, just need them kept separate so that people who come here purely for the proper team aren't burdened with Lasses threads and vice versa.
Would that be the proper losing/drawing/battling relegation team? Rather than celebrating an SAFC team that are playing well and winning? And yes, I'm a SAFC supporter. I want SUNDERLAND to win, male or female, I really couldn't give a shit

Would that be the proper losing/drawing/battling relegation team? Rather than celebrating an SAFC team that are playing well and winning? And yes, I'm a SAFC supporter. I want SUNDERLAND to win, male or female, I really couldn't give a shit
Yes that would be the proper team.

That's brilliant for you, like I said, but it should be on another board.

If SAFC had a basketball team, or a hockey team, or whatever sort of team like Barcelona etc. do, it'd be on a seperate forum, I think the only reason its not for womens football is that people are afraid of being branded sexist, its really not, some people just have no interest.

Pure Football
For those of you who ONLY want to talk about SAFC and football.

Surely SAFC ladies included.. Or ain´t they SAFC enough or football enough? :lol:
It could quite easily be a sub forum of PF. Even f***ing pre-season related threads have their own sub forum :lol: its logical that womens football should.

Plus I'm sure those who are genuinely interested would appreciate being able to discuss it without the whining bastards like me interfering.

So if Sunderland get a gymnastics team winning trophies we should start watching gymnastics and talk all day about the gymnasts being better than the footballers?

Everywhere you look from this forum to safc.com it's full of talk about the womens football. FC Barcelona have a great women team, but who cares?

Yep, me neither, dont want to sound too much of a prick about it but I'm absolutely fed up of it being shoved down our throats and the media almost trying to guilt trip proper football fans into caring about it.

They had a good world cup, thats brilliant for them, pleased for them, but I don't care. I wouldn't care if the English Rugby team won the world cup, so why should I care about womens football? Cricket has a seperate forum on here, and thats brilliant for anyone who wants to discuss cricket without it bothering anyone else, the same should apply for womens football imo.
This is a football forum, you knew what this thread was about so if you're not interested don't open it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back