Lasses winning again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened it to voice a perfectly valid opinion that the lasses team should have their own sub forum on PF where people can discuss it at will without it cluttering the main forum when a lot aren't interested in it.
:lol:

The amount of shite threads that get posted on here and people are complaining about a thread focusing on one of our sides doing well, wow.

It's not a "Are the mags winning the transfer window?" thread which is the problem.

Would do me, just need them kept separate so that people who come here purely for the proper team aren't burdened with Lasses threads and vice versa.

PF as far as I am concerned is about footy things concerning all things SAFC (Lads, Development, Academy & Lasses) and other footy matters where board members can post there idea's, thoughts and questions to discuss and debate.

Refreshing to see a few positive threads on here about the lasses, certainly makes a change from the countless "look who the f***ing Barcodes might be signing" threads. :rolleyes:

Yes that would be the proper team.

That's brilliant for you, like I said, but it should be on another board.

If SAFC had a basketball team, or a hockey team, or whatever sort of team like Barcelona etc. do, it'd be on a seperate forum, I think the only reason its not for womens football is that people are afraid of being branded sexist, its really not, some people just have no interest.

It could quite easily be a sub forum of PF. Even f***ing pre-season related threads have their own sub forum :lol: its logical that womens football should.

Plus I'm sure those who are genuinely interested would appreciate being able to discuss it without the whining bastards like me interfering.
Totally agree. If they don't have big veiny cocks, huge muscular thighs and tight hairy arses I have absolutely no interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back