Laudrup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name me a manager that doesn't. Poyet is one horrible specimen, arrogant, condescending & quite frankly shit in his line of work. Good player though, i'll give him that.

One of the main reasons I really liked Keane when he was here was his willingness to blame himself for a poor performance and result.

And Di Canio isn't those things? This whole myth of Di Canio 'telling it as it is' is exactly that, a myth, he spent months telling anyone who would listen that he had no input into any of the 14 players who signed in the summer but once we hit a bit of form last season and Ki and Borini became increasingly influential then they were all of a suddenly Di Canio's signings.

In many respects him and Poyet are merely different cheeks on the same arse.

Anybody than the useless prat we've got now

Anybody?

Wilko?
Cotterill?
Phil Broon?
Sol Campbell?

It's ridiculous. We have turned into the mags, as soon as things aren't rosy we want the manager sacked.......even though it has failed to work long term on numerous occasions.

I think people just enjoy the vitriol and drama it brings.

The sacking junkies are climbing the walls, it's been what 16 months?

Anybody?

Wilko?
Cotterill?
Phil Broon?
Sol Campbell?

The sacking junkies are climbing the walls, it's been what 16 months?
you happy with this ultra negative fruitloop , do you actually watch the games and how mind numbing it is . People have every right to want someone in who can manage a set of half decent players to play a kind of attacking game and score 1 more than the opposition on a better than 1 in nearly 8 games . Keep having your blindfolded pops at people who can see we are heading one way with this oaf in charge .

One of the main reasons I really liked Keane when he was here was his willingness to blame himself for a poor performance and result.

And Di Canio isn't those things? This whole myth of Di Canio 'telling it as it is' is exactly that, a myth, he spent months telling anyone who would listen that he had no input into any of the 14 players who signed in the summer but once we hit a bit of form last season and Ki and Borini became increasingly influential then they were all of a suddenly Di Canio's signings.

I have to say i tend to agree somewhat with the last statement.

Can't believe some on here would have DiCanio back!! The bloke is an utter clown and has a worse record than the current manager

Oh if you can't believe that of some people on this board then you haven't been paying enough attention ! on here anything is possible.

If we stay up, Gus won't be sacked or won't leave (unless he's tempted by West Ham and they employ him)
If we go down, he's definitely gone

If he does go, I'd like to see us go for Laudrup (if we stay up) or Robinson (if we go down) - both seem to play nice football

Really, I'd say the problem lies with an inept manager, and some supporters accepting and expecting utter dross.

Yes, No, Yes.
I really don't understand anyone who would rather have Di Canio back than Poyet

The only thing PDC is famous for is winning 0-3 at SJP, and Poyet managed that too.

I will never consider hiring someone who managed 1 point from the opening 5 league games iirc?

Last edited:
If we stay up, Gus won't be sacked or won't leave (unless he's tempted by West Ham and they employ him)
If we go down, he's definitely gone

If he does go, I'd like to see us go for Laudrup (if we stay up) or Robinson (if we go down) - both seem to play nice football

I really don't understand anyone who would rather have Di Canio back than Poyet

The only thing PDC is famous for is winning 0-3 at SJP, and Poyet managed that too.

I will never consider hiring someone who managed 1 point from the opening 5 league games iirc?
Poyet's been on worse runs.

good post mate....agree 100%.

Warburton

Without any dough I doubt he'd succeed here.

And we're on course for survival.....it's not pretty but one day it might sink in that not every problem is solved by simply firing the manager.

All it does is satiate the baying loons who demand someone is punished because they're upset.

If we looked gone it'd be a fair point to say get someone else, but that's not the case at all.

Seeing as this is his second season and he's doing worse than his first, added to the club's reluctance to spend any money, why would just allowing the situation to continue bring about improvement. He doesn't appear to be a good coach so we can't rely on him getting more from the whole than the sum of the parts and every season we start with a worse squad of players than the previous one. Logic tells me that if we keep on doing what we're doing we'll get worse not better.....can you please explain why simply doing nothing will result in improvement.

Last edited:
Other than he's done a great job at Bournemouth, I know very little about Howe. What kind of football they play or owt. Not sure on laudrup and redknapp just wouldn't happen.
Didn't he leave Bournmouth, to go to Burnley didnt do a spectacular job then went back to Bournmouth only to be replaced the Diche?

Tin hat on but Laudrup is overrated to fuck. Genius of a player, non entity of a manager.

Agreed. His league record with Swansea was very poor once they won the cup and it sounds like he took the piss behind the scenes at times, such as refusing to take training when it rained and allowing team trips to basically be turned into piss-ups.

Agreed. His league record with Swansea was very poor once they won the cup and it sounds like he took the piss behind the scenes at times, such as refusing to take training when it rained and allowing team trips to basically be turned into piss-ups.
Fletcher would be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back