Laudrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

you happy with this ultra negative fruitloop , do you actually watch the games and how mind numbing it is . People have every right to want someone in who can manage a set of half decent players to play a kind of attacking game and score 1 more than the opposition on a better than 1 in nearly 8 games . Keep having your blindfolded pops at people who can see we are heading one way with this oaf in charge .

No, I am simply aware that things will not automatically improve if and when a change is made. It could get a whole lot worse, and we seem to have forgotten this because we've been ridiculously lucky the last few times we've rolled the dice.

We're happy to pull people up who have reservations yet 'anyone but Poyet' is accepted without a word. I call bullshit.

Unless we pay some compo to get someone decent in we will always end up praying one of the out of work managers available will come good. I would be f***ing wounded if Redknapp rocks up here. Would rather stick with the current clown over that fraudulent saggy faced bullshit merchant

Changing managers every season is only evidence that we're going backwards as a club but you'd struggle to argue with any of Short's decisions to sack people.

I'd like Poyet to buck the trend and make a success of the job but he doesn't look anywhere near achieving that at present. If last Tuesday's line up is anything to go by he's very quickly losing his marbles and perhaps more worryingly you could sense even seasoned professionals looking absolutely at a loss about who aas supposed to be doing what.

It wouldn't be a suprise if the senior players had already started thinking ..... It's only a matter of time before this bloke gets the bullet, he's lost all confidence in his system and doesn't have a plausible plan B

Ah yes, in between Mitchell and Flanny, I feel for ya mate!
:lol: I stand in front of Mitchell at home games, moans all the time about everything, but good lad and massive lads fan. He was in Cyprus for your Chris' wedding. Heard it was eventful on his "stag night out", over there. 2 canny lads to have backing you up like, you mentioned if needs be :lol::lol:

No, I am simply aware that things will not automatically improve if and when a change is made. It could get a whole lot worse, and we seem to have forgotten this because we've been ridiculously lucky the last few times we've rolled the dice.

We're happy to pull people up who have reservations yet 'anyone but Poyet' is accepted without a word. I call bullshit.
Better keep him then!!!

You obviously don't like winning games?
Of course I do, but I'm not going to bitch and moan after every defeat. I realise things could and should be better but I also realise there's hundreds of clubs that would chop their right bollock off to be where we are.

Hundreds? Are we using non league clubs as a benchmark now? I wouldn't say there is more than a dozen clubs of similar stature who would swap places with us right now.

Of course I do, but I'm not going to bitch and moan after every defeat. I realise things could and should be better but I also realise there's hundreds of clubs that would chop their right bollock off to be where we are.

Hundreds? Are we using non league clubs as a benchmark now? I wouldn't say there is more than a dozen clubs of similar stature who would swap places with us right now.
A benchmark for what? Fans of non-league teams are exactly the same as our fans. We have no right to success.

I'd have anyone.

Just aslong as its not the f***ing moron we have now. Anyone who sets up like we did at Bradford or sets up with no left side and then doesn't change it until we concede 2 deserves to be sacked.

We have a 'right' if that's the term you want to use, to expect a higher position than a club like Blyth Spartans for example. Saying a club like that would love to swap places with us is irrelevant and meaningless, and by saying 'hundreds' of clubs would love to swap places with us, you have to be including non league clubs like Blyth Spartans.

A benchmark for what? Fans of non-league teams are exactly the same as our fans. We have no right to success.

I would take the manager who has the best eye for talent...whoever that might be..
Having a DoF with an eye for talent and a head coach who can coach is the plan. The execution is another matter.

4-1 fav to be next in charge, harry redknapp 6-1 eddie howe 6-1 karl robinson 7-1 even mick mcarthy is on that list at 7-1 i doubt he would hurry back.

Who would you pick?

I'm not in the 'Poyet out' camp, although patience is being tried.

If it should happen. Robinson is unproven at high level but he has footballing nouse, and knows the club.

Keano or Ball as short term solution or even JoS as player manager.

I would not chop off a nut to score less than a goal a game and to have won one game in seven...let alone to have a goal difference of -16.

Seriously....you think teams dream of these kind of statistics? You are delusional.

You know as well as I do that looking at the teams in this league, that the squad is better than one point a game. We are not even achieving that and the players are clearly doing as they are instructed.

So, when we play 8-0-2 and it does not win in a game the manager says is a must win...who do you blame?

Oh wait...you don't complain. All of the above is ok by you. 8-0-2 just needs time. We can draw another and lose the one after it's ok.

Bollocks.... it isn't good enough and that squad is capable of better. Poyet is to blame for the poor results and you cannot contest that he should be doing better. It's so obvious I bet you do not even try to mount a defense.

Reactions: WHD
I would not chop off a nut to score less than a goal a game and to have won one game in seven...let alone to have a goal difference of -16.

Seriously....you think teams dream of these kind of statistics? You are delusional.

You know as well as I do that looking at the teams in this league, that the squad is better than one point a game. We are not even achieving that and the players are clearly doing as they are instructed.

So, when we play 8-0-2 and it does not win in a game the manager says is a must win...who do you blame?

Oh wait...you don't complain. All of the above is ok by you. 8-0-2 just needs time. We can draw another and lose the one after it's ok.

Bollocks.... it isn't good enough and that squad is capable of better. Poyet is to blame for the poor results and you cannot contest that he should be doing better. It's so obvious I bet you do not even try to mount a defense.

Is that why he spends large amounts of time during games either going berserk or laughing? Doesn't strike me as the actions of a man whose players are doing exactly as they're told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back