Laurens De Bock

Status
Not open for further replies.

If true...

Another signing who'd be nothing other than a back up player. Exactly how NOT to strengthen a squad. When will we learn.

Think it was flagged as bullshit straight away as the guy repoting it seems to have gotr the info from Soccer Sauce. Think if we get Lombaerts then that'll be it until the end of the window for defenders - possibly try to get a deal near to deadline. We might be keeping Santi as well so well stocked now.

Moving PVA up to left wing? Like him going forward but defensively he's too slow getting back.
I hope not. It's a terrible idea.

Think it was flagged as bullshit straight away as the guy repoting it seems to have gotr the info from Soccer Sauce. Think if we get Lombaerts then that'll be it until the end of the window for defenders - possibly try to get a deal near to deadline. We might be keeping Santi as well so well stocked now.
We need a backup LB.

Not too sure about this. I'm generally not a fan of 2 players per position in defence. I'd prefer is to go with less defenders and more flexibility. Plus I'd like to see some space for Tom Robson to develop. That being said, if the lad is talented and won't break the bank then fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back