Laurens De Bock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be fooled by the leftbacks that we got
He's still, he's still Laurens from de bock
Used to have Danny Collins now we have a lot
No matter where we go, We know where we came from.

Sign him up.
:lol:

Outstanding effort.

For the odd game id be comfortable with it. Odds are that dick would have to concentrate far more effort keeping egos in check for the benefit we'd get from the odd game of a senior left footed left back. Besides I'd rather see Robson get a shot

Get him in and get Robson out to the championship for some senior game time

Not too sure about this. I'm generally not a fan of 2 players per position in defence. I'd prefer is to go with less defenders and more flexibility. Plus I'd like to see some space for Tom Robson to develop. That being said, if the lad is talented and won't break the bank then fair enough.

c'mon cabbage, take a position and defend it... this fence sitting is maddening!

We seem to be filling our squad with reserve players... Is there any point in having an u21 team?

Perhaps dick is not all too enamoured with a bunch of the young guns?

Club just released a lot of them, after all.

No problem if we are building for the future as well as the present...

He's the Belgian Ondrej Celustka.

Not too sure about this. I'm generally not a fan of 2 players per position in defence. I'd prefer is to go with less defenders and more flexibility. Plus I'd like to see some space for Tom Robson to develop. That being said, if the lad is talented and won't break the bank then fair enough.
Are you Poyet in disguise? He thought we could make do with 3 fullbacks, and guess what it crippled us!

Better crosser than PVA imo. Couple of dodgy tackles mind. Could give a few pennas away.

You're not wrong about his defending mind. On the other hand this could be an alternative YOUTUBE compilation where he looks like a shite defender on the clips but is actually mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back