Lee Congerton, genius or

Status
Not open for further replies.

you're pouting pathetic bairn man. You're hard wired to finger point

despite even blind Freddie being able to see we're hardly flush, the walking disgruntled have decided that it's a disgrace we haven't spent zillions and revamped the entire squad before the close of july...and its now lc's fault.

not worth the effort.
the poster is another bairn who expects nothing but instant gratification and god forbid he is let down

Listen to you 'in this game' blah blah.
you're a prize bleater ...thats your game

:lol: You're a nutter.

Leave off Congas man! He is already the most experienced football director we have, and do we ever need some in the boardroom. Marge isn't a particularly bad CEO but she isn't experienced at all. I don't even know what the rest of them do.
He's also from the outside, not another promotion from within or friend of a friend.
The problem is that he'll be expected to do the work of 5 men, check out the academy's working would ya Lee mate, could you go over this paperwork, can you give this scouting report the once over etc.
His brief to transform the squad bringing in 6+ players on a limited budget over one transfer window is huge too. We need more like him, not less.

I don't really get this bit, just about everyone involved behind the scenes at clubs come across as right boring bastards so he's in good company.

Maybe that's the problem then.......boring corporate bastards obsessed with spreadsheets and profit/loss figures and no feel for the game.

Time will tell, nobody knows. He's got a hell of a job on his hands though sorting this squad out

not worth the effort.
the poster is another bairn who expects nothing but instant gratification and god forbid he is let down

:lol:

I don't crave the instant gratification of a bunch of strangers at all mate, sounds all too sordid for a clean cut fella like me. Just share my opinion, that's allowed right? I mean it may be different to others :eek:

Far from a bairn too, but you carry on with your scattergun "insults" and I'm sure you'll get an argument from someone.

And thanks for your reply, despite your words...guess I was worth the effort ;)

Maybe that's the problem then.......boring corporate bastards obsessed with spreadsheets and profit/loss figures and no feel for the game.

Maybe it is, then again according to a few on here it's only us that are shit with transfers so that would imply that generally, it's not an issue.

I think it's just something else to beat the club around the head with. Without google I bet most of us would struggle to name anyone behind at the scenes at most clubs.

I preferred Di Fanti, because at least you could let your imagination run wild for a while. Congerton sounds like somebody who is in charge of the Meat Draw down the local club.
Yes you could imagine all the mediocre players he is buying from his agent mates.

Happy days!

Maybe it is, then again according to a few on here it's only us that are shit with transfers so that would imply that generally, it's not an issue.

I think it's just something else to beat the club around the head with. Without google I bet most of us would struggle to name anyone behind at the scenes at most clubs.
Gives the dickheads something to occupy their time.

Yes we'd have a load of fans that are just happy to take it up the arse without question. Like you.
Yeah you've seen through them. Super Fan Number One.

Last edited:
He is a nice guy and a very good business man, he will no doubtedly do the business for us. I tip this to be our best transfer window for some years

Yes we'd have a load of fans that are just happy to take it up the arse without question. Like you.

The reason we're in the middle of our best run in the top flight for 50 years isn't because the SMB has become a hotbed of negatively-twisted speculation and pessimism. I bet the atmosphere at that final Swansea game was killing you inside.

The reason we're in the middle of our best run in the top flight for 50 years isn't because the SMB has become a hotbed of negatively-twisted speculation and pessimism. I bet the atmosphere at that final Swansea game was killing you inside.

:confused: What an odd post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back