Lermberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeruzziWatch

Done deal I'm hearing. Rumblings on social media. Should be a Sunderland player by tomorrow possibly. Could be completely wrong mind. Class signing if true.

Can you post some links please mate, people are saying its in the Sunday Sun but seen nothing online

What ficking difference does that make, he's foreign therefore class.

He is a Belgian international though, so can't be bad. A one legged flamingo is an upgrade on vergini
Vergini and Alvarez are Argentinian internationals. I do get your point regarding vergini mind! :lol:
I'm just interested if any of these posters who are pulling there skin back over him have actually seen him play.

A player (with his name hilariously spelled wrong) may or may not sign soon?

I can't believe you have a reputation for spamming up the boards with utter shite, shocked I am.

Vergini and Alvarez are Argentinian internationals. I do get your point regarding vergini mind! :lol:
I'm just interested if any of these posters who are pulling there skin back over him have actually seen him play.

More negative crack from you shock horror.

Vergini doesn't get in the team over a top 6 defenders for agentina, massive difference.

Done deal I'm hearing. Rumblings on social media. Should be a Sunderland player by tomorrow possibly. Could be completely wrong mind. Class signing if true.
Was reading the Daily Mirror this morning and according to that he has already signed £5M not heard anything official though, I guess we'll find out tomorrow if we see that scarf in the air.

Yes, I have, at the world cup, one of the most popular sporting events on earth, and you're looking for evidence that some posters have seen him play? Use your f***ing brain for once and stop your piss poor trolling for good, you massive twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back