Lermberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's more complicated than that mate. Although we may have given them our word and said we will give them first dibs on Fletcher.

Well never.

Well,that would be just like us. We'll be waiting for them to come up with it right to the end of the window,and when they can't agree terms with him,we won't have time to move him on and we'll be stuck till next June and get nowt for him.:rolleyes::cry:

Well,that would be just like us. We'll be waiting for them to come up with it right to the end of the window,and when they can't agree terms with him,we won't have time to move him on and we'll be stuck till next June and get nowt for him.:rolleyes::cry:

I wonder if they're waiting to sell Van Dijk (not to us like, I reckon that ship has sailed).

All done and dusted apparently, I expect him in the next few days if we are to believe reports

Has he been spotted at Seaham Hall yet or by Newcastle Airport Man?

Interesting comments from Zenit boss Andre Villas Boas:

—Fans are always interested in the lineup — who might leave the team, who might come. Is there anything you are ready to say? —

AVB: Right now it’s early to say anything, the market is open for the entire week. A lot of clubs are finishing business and we’ve already brought in a few players. I asked to strengthen some aspects and I hope that this will happen soon. It’s possible that someone might leave so that we could have enough space to make the necessary moves. I’ve told the club precisely who I am interested in and now we’ll see how the situation develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back