Lermberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments from Zenit boss Andre Villas Boas:

—Fans are always interested in the lineup — who might leave the team, who might come. Is there anything you are ready to say? —

AVB: Right now it’s early to say anything, the market is open for the entire week. A lot of clubs are finishing business and we’ve already brought in a few players. I asked to strengthen some aspects and I hope that this will happen soon. It’s possible that someone might leave so that we could have enough space to make the necessary moves. I’ve told the club precisely who I am interested in and now we’ll see how the situation develops.
Tenuous at best.

Koscieny
Clark/okore
Mings/distin (was haven't seen him play for a while)
Cahill
Jagielka
de laet
Sahko
mangala
Smalling
Bassong
Williams
vertonghan/kabul (they also have the two fastest full backs in league in tripper and yelling by stats)
Lescott
reid

(No sunderland, Southampton, Stoke, Watford or newcastle)

I hOpe you are not being serious with some of those
Koscieny
Clark/okore
Cahill
Jagielka
de laet
Sahko
mangala
Smalling
Bassong
Williams
vertonghan/kabul (they also have the two fastest full backs in league in tripper and yelling by stats)
Lescott
reid

Koscieny
Clark/okore
Cahill
Jagielka
de laet
Sahko
mangala
Smalling
Bassong
Williams
Lescott
reid

Lescott?!! Tortured by pace any time I saw him last year.

Him, Rocky and phooey are all equally idiotic.
I'll start calling your sanity into question with posts like that as well. :lol:
Can't say I notice phooey a lot but rocky is one of only a handful that knew Larsson was a good player even when it was fashionable to hate him.

Can't say I notice phooey a lot but rocky is one of only a handful that knew Larsson was a good player even when it was fashionable to hate him.
Larson is a steady player. He's certainly not a good premier league player. Rocky also thinks every player on our books are good players so he's going to be correct at some point.

Larson is a steady player. He's certainly not a good premier league player. Rocky also thinks every player on our books are good players so he's going to be correct at some point.
The fact he's spent the majority of his career in the premier league suggests he is but thats getting off topic. How do you feel about the impending signin of Lombaerts?

Larson is certainly not a good premier league player.

:eek:

He's a steady premier league player. He's not a bad one but not a good one.
Pedigree is reasonable but haven't seen him play and no idea how he'll fit into premier league.
If we sign him we sigh him, certainly wouldn't condemn it but I don't understand the ones getting all giddy when nobody really knows anything about him.

Who are these people, I must have a log-in that takes me to a different forum :lol:

The fact he's spent the majority of his career in the premier league suggests he is but thats getting off topic. How do you feel about the impending signin of Lombaerts?
He's a steady premier league player. He's not a bad one but not a good one.
Pedigree is reasonable but haven't seen him play and no idea how he'll fit into premier league.
If we sign him we sigh him, certainly wouldn't condemn it but I don't understand the ones getting all giddy when nobody really knows anything about him.

Logon or register to see this image

Mr Jardine in a nutshell.

Hello, I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm a bit puzzled. I'm 'new' here and have seen you take a far bit of stick from people.

From where I'm standing you seem to be quite active regarding transfer info, post some interesting stuff and don't take yersel too seriously.

So, I'm wondering, have you been a cheeky monkey and narked people deliberately ......... straight answer please.

Hello, I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm a bit puzzled. I'm 'new' here and have seen you take a far bit of stick from people.

From where I'm standing you seem to be quite active regarding transfer info, post some interesting stuff and don't take yersel too seriously.

So, I'm wondering, have you been a cheeky monkey and narked people deliberately ......... straight answer please.
Just a massive lads fan mate. I take the good with the bad.

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back