Let's get together and not buy food which is inhumanely treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Left Breathless

I'll start with two things. Halal meat is a disgrace but worse still is boneless meat banquet food. What sort of genetically modified shit are people eating here when an animal is bred without any bones.

I've seen boneless goat and chicken on menus. What sort of fucked up world are we living in where people accept that. Makes you wonder when this stuff on menus is cheaper than the likes of farm foods. What is going on down at the farm foods labratory.

I'll start with two things. Halal meat is a disgrace but worse still is boneless meat banquet food. What sort of genetically modified shit are people eating here when an animal is bred without any bones.

I've seen boneless goat and chicken on menus. What sort of fucked up world are we living in where people accept that. Makes you wonder when this stuff on menus is cheaper than the likes of farm foods. What is going on down at the farm foods labratory.
Cant say I've ever noticed meat that has been bred without bones before

Excuse me. I've been watching Sunderland and I've had 9-10 pints of strong continental lager and a large glass of brandy after my meal.
why does this statement remind me of that class wind up call to alan robson ref the lad living it large on benefits :)

great work fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back