Live stream of the friendlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rednwhiteftm

I remember last season we had a live feed on safsee of the friendlies does anyone know if the same is happening this year or are we to suffer the radio broadcasts again? I remember the stream wasn't very good like hoping it's going to be better this time around, if there is 1 of course.

Which matches were streamed last time ?

I remember watching that cup tournament we had but thinking about it I'm not sure if I paid a subscription on safsee or if it was free to everyone. I'm sure others will remember this. If it's on I imagine it will only be through safsee.

SAFSEE is radio online. Any other stream is going to be a proper setup organised by the competition itself.

No chance we'll have any video for the Darlo game

SAFSEE is radio online. Any other stream is going to be a proper setup organised by the competition itself.

No chance we'll have any video for the Darlo game
We had a local game last time and Safsee had a video feed, I think it was Darlo then as well? It was definitely on because I was watching it whether it's on this time around I don't know.

I remember last season we had a live feed on safsee of the friendlies does anyone know if the same is happening this year or are we to suffer the radio broadcasts again? I remember the stream wasn't very good like hoping it's going to be better this time around, if there is 1 of course.
I remember watching the live streams of the last tour of the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back