Liverpool v Real Madrid Sky Sports 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read something the other week and he's already been voted in to the best all time overseas Real Madrid XI by their fans and he's only 21/22 yrs old

f***ing hell, not bad at all. He'll be better than Ramos like in a couple of years and certainly more reliable.

Loved Real Madrid since I was a subbuteo playing bairn in the 60's. Class act on and off the field.

Ripped Liverpool a new one in the first half and then did nothing of note second half - game won. Took their best players off as a final insult to Liverpool.

Real Madrid of course are the total opposite to clubs like Sunderland. Real demand the best. we're happy to settle for mediocrity. We're just happy to be in the top league, Real want to win the top leagues. Noticable that the Real players arent just quick physically, but mentally they think quick too. Its from one end to the pitch in seconds with superb passing play.

I'm going to buck a trend on here about Balotelli. The lad is obviously a f***ing prick but he is a quality player, but playing him up front with a headless chicken Sterling is going to yield zilch by way of results and goals. As we know LFC were a one man team and take Suarez out of it and they are struggling to beat even modest opposition ike QPR. Suarez with Balotelli would have been dynamite.

Liverpool seem to be going backwards not forwards but as I say with Suarez gone then its back to the drawing board for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back