Liverpool v Real Madrid Sky Sports 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling rank average, dear me I think you have been on the shandys
I have no idea why you and others rate him. He has pace but looks like a modern day Alan Brown (for those SAFC fans old enough to remember Alan Brown). Completely rank average but good enough to look canny against norwich and Burnley.

I have no idea why you and others rate him. He has pace but looks like a modern day Alan Brown (for those SAFC fans old enough to remember Alan Brown). Completely rank average but good enough to look canny against norwich and Burnley.
The lads 19 and the best young talent in the country including foreign players.

He's genuine quality. Already class and will no doubt get better, to say he's rank average is just stupid. I'm not saying he's world class don't get me wrong, but average don't think so

The lads 19 and the best young talent in the country including foreign players.

He's genuine quality. Already class and will no doubt get better, to say he's rank average is just stupid. I'm not saying he's world class don't get me wrong, but average don't think so
I've watched football for 47 years and have seen lads like this many times before. Buttered up to be something great he is anything but. Pace is his only commodity, other than that completely out of his depth against anyone decent. I just dont get it I'm afraid. Anther English player being hyped to fuckery.

I've watched football for 47 years and have seen lads like this many times before. Buttered up to be something great he is anything but. Pace is his only commodity, other than that completely out of his depth against anyone decent. I just dont get it I'm afraid. Anther English player being hyped to fuckery.
He was good tonight I thought, probably Liverpools best player still. He's creative, to good feet, scores goals, loads of other good attributes.

If you mean that UEFA live in fear of them then you may be right. but clearly they not only intimidate people on the field but off it too. A massively influential club who can clearly count on a fair few favours from some fairly influential people. you use all of the assets at your disposal to get to where you want to get to.
No I'm talking about UEFA turning a blind eye to the shannanigans of Real's funding over the years. Stick Barca in there too.

Just got back

Special nights dont exist.
Glen johnson is f***ing garbage, as is joe allen
Gerrard is well finished
Balotelli is fighting a losing battle, yes hes a lazy c.unt but when he gets the ball theres no one anywhere near him
Sterling is canny

Isco and marcelo were immense, best players on pitch

Ronaldo........well
Benzema is class aswell like, very underrated

I doubt theres a better 19 year old on the planet.

Last edited:

Been watching 56 years and totally agree with you

Just got back

Gerrard is well finished
Balotelli is fighting a losing battle, yes hes a lazy c.unt but when he gets the ball theres no one anywhere near him
Sterling is canny

Ronaldo........well

I bet there are plenty.

He was good tonight I thought, probably Liverpools best player still. He's creative, to good feet, scores goals, loads of other good attributes.
Did absolutely fuckall in the World Cup. Great against Norwich though

What a load of shite.

Just got back

Gerrard is well finished
Sterling is canny

Ronaldo........well

I suspect they probably do but not when yer 0-3 down at half time

Alberto Moreno looks like the left sided version of Johnson. Crap.

Lovren crap anarl. Joe Allen well out his depth last night anarl, surpised Henderson was taken off and not him.

Alberto Moreno looks like the left sided version of Johnson. Crap.

Lovren crap anarl. Joe Allen well out his depth last night anarl, surpised Henderson was taken off and not him.

Out his depth too.

They were all, man for man, billions miles away. Except maybe Sterling.

Out his depth too.

They were all, man for man, billions miles away. Except maybe Sterling.

Agreed. But at least Henderson was getting involved a bit. It took me till about the 70th minute to realise Allen was on the pitch.

Edit- Coutinho did well.

The same city that couldn't beat a team from Russia?

Real struggled to get past Ludogorets a few weeks ago... whats your point?

Liverpool would find it easier to finish top 4 in La Liga than they would in the premier league. Just because Madrid and Barca are exceptional teams doesnt mean the entire English league is crap/overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back