London property agents - move planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im sure that rain doesnt go to London, nearest stations are on the micky mouse line to Watford which is why its so cheap. Itd mean a bus or drive to a London bound station (£10 parking per day iirc).

That was a quick example. It's arny two miles to St Albans City anyway man.

Dear wise SMB,

Zoopla and rightmove are rather frustrating. Everything decent has gone or seems to have been a made up property. I have a budget of 1500 and ideally would like a house in the burbs for a commute into London bridge of less than a hour. If secondary schools are within say 3 miles that would be perfect.

Wish I knew the city better so I'm hoping someone out there can pm me some info on decent property agents.

Any info as always about Hong Kong i can offer in exchange.

Nick
I'm utterly bollocksed right now but I'll put I'll my tuppence worth in the morning. The answer is Orpington until tomorrow.

Take it you've never seen An Inspector Calls? Horrid place is Bromley.
I'll pull you up on that lad

right, sobered up a bit.

my south-east London bias would suggest Orpington, petts wood, Chislehurst or Beckenham.

if you are willing to commute for up to an hour you can really push the boat out. probably aim for the Sevenoaks mainline. in fact an hour virtually gives you room to brighton.

If there's owt out there I'll find it. I'm on my way to the office now ready to do a good deed for a change

right, sobered up a bit.

my south-east London bias would suggest Orpington, petts wood, Chislehurst or Beckenham.

if you are willing to commute for up to an hour you can really push the boat out. probably aim for the Sevenoaks mainline. in fact an hour virtually gives you room to brighton.
Let's not forget that the season ticket price is increasing the further out you get

Let's not forget that the season ticket price is increasing the further out you get
ive just had a quick gander at Chislehurst/Orpington/Beckenham/chelsfield/eltham/hildenborough.

1500 doesn't go far. feck me.

season tickets from 7oaks I think are about 3k plus parking.

going to ask to open an office in Geneva.

R

A company called Rentify, honey
useful service from the point of view that the advert reaches the large property websites but the vetting process poor.
I found the account managers didnt vet the enquiries properly and many times they send me details of tenants that didnt meet the critiria I had set.
They also keen on selling additional products Even though thete is really no additional benefit to the landlord.

Overall good enough but needs improvement to the service.

Very poor
From start to finish our experience was very poor. I had to find out about potential tenants by phoning in to ask if there had been any inquiries. Documents were not easy to create or access. Systems failed on a daily basis. I cancelled orders for deposit protection and rent collection due to lack of faith. There was no consistency or communication from the customer service team. We nearly lost our tenants who said that their experience with Rentify felt like harassment. I would never use Rentify again or recommend them in any way.

In no way have I cherry picked 2 bd reviews. Well, actually, I have.

In no way have I cherry picked 2 bd reviews. Well, actually, I have.

:lol:

Think we've got a score of summat daft like 94% on trust pilot.

Bet there's not many agents can come close to that.

So consider that my bite you little white text wanker

Meany location pickle, thought you were back in the NE now? You moved to that there London in search of fame and fortune?

They've opened an office up here like but I'm hoping to move to London one.

They may be looking for a few more property managers and I'd fancy myself for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back