London pub for the match tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

As I said last time I was there...

Most pubs in central London have been priced out of having sky football. No one "lives" there so theres not the regulars or an actual local team to guarantee enuff punters to make it pay. Most of em are too small and oddly shaped to handle big screens and their reqd sighlines anarl.
Go out to zone 2+ and youll find hods of football friendly boozers. Theres no reason for all of em to show our lot though hence the popularity of the Red Lion and Albion threads.

Most pubs in central London have been priced out of having sky football. No one "lives" there so theres not the regulars or an actual local team to guarantee enuff punters to make it pay. Most of em are too small and oddly shaped to handle big screens and their reqd sighlines anarl.
Go out to zone 2+ and youll find hods of football friendly boozers. Theres no reason for all of em to show our lot though hence the popularity of the Red Lion and Albion threads.

Drink around Bloomsbury now and again with the locals..

Callaghans, Friend at Hand, Mabels Tavern are three with the game on off the top of my head..

Non Chelsea pubs

Thought the famous 3 kings or summat was the usual meet?

Good shout all this lot on today..

Charlton Athletic-v-Ipswich Town 12.15pm
Dundee-v-Aberdeen 12.15pm
West Bromwich-v-Arsenal 12.45pm`
Manchester United-v-Hull City 3pm
Paris St Germain-v-Nice 4pm
Sassuolo-v-Hellas Verona 5pm
Sunderland-v-Chelsea 5.30pm
Malaga-v-Real Madrid 7pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back