Long Term Ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never has the sale/release/transfer of a relatively non-descript midfielder brought another human being to his knees in such a spectacular fashion, which is ironic given the mundane ability of the the footballer who has induced said breakdown.

tis true that love does strange things to people

It never ceases to amaze me this board.

worrying thing for me is..I am no longer amazed by the bollocks I see written on here

its either complete bucknuts on a wind up or just plain bullshit by people who live in an alternate reality where we have been a non entity of a club to the rest of the country for 40 years

the only place in the world SAFC is in anyway important is in Sunderland and the surrounding area...nobody else gives us a second thought.

A proportion of ours fans seem to have a misplaced view of SAFC in the modern footballing world.

worrying thing for me is..I am no longer amazed by the bollocks I see written on here

its either complete bucknuts on a wind up or just plain bullshit by people who live in an alternate reality where we have been a non entity of a club to the rest of the country for 40 years

the only place in the world SAFC is in anyway important is in Sunderland and the surrounding area...nobody else gives us a second thought.

A proportion of ours fans seem to have a misplaced view of SAFC in the modern footballing world.
Completely this.

Merge this shite with all the other PISTON threads
On the PISTON forum hopefully.

You are the worst poster on SMB.
What goes through your head amazes me.
Out of curiosity does anyone know if he's a mag? Every thread or comment he leaves has mag written all over it.
Occam's Razor is a line of reasoning that says the simplest answer is often correct. (thor'd).

Are we falling into the trap here of thinking a season in the Championship, even if we piss it, is a good season? It's not. It's another season we fall behind.

g
If Ellis is going to be around for a while would it be better for us to get relegated in the short term just so he can fully appreciate our PL status and why the risks of not investing are way greater than investing?

Most of us know the implications when "penny pinching" finally comes home to roost because we've all seen it before. To be fair to Ellis the Championship or worse is one thing that isn't on his ownership CV. For this reason i believe he doesn't fully appreciate the implications.

Is relegation a pill worth swallowing for future long term success?
genius!

He won't have a choice mate, I think this could be the season we drop. Just have nothing up front and look devoid of creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back