"Look at me" and all that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to my recent forced singledom ive just booked a week in Marrakech with 6 mates and two of their other halfs in November,can't wait.All great lads who i've known over 25 years who i see little of due to distance and modern life though we've always kept in touch.Any nice lasses over there?bring it on!
Smb pros and cons welcome

Soon as you see the 2 couple all touchy feely when they are pissed you are guna think of your failed relationship and head back to your room and cry with only the Koran to talk to.

Soon as you see the 2 couple all touchy feely when they are pissed you are guna think of your failed relationship and head back to your room and cry with only the Koran to talk to.
Known the couples years, they're well past the giving a fk about each other stage,i'm probably seeing more action on my new dating site;)

Two days tops. Hire a car or cab and head down to Essaouira. Much nicer, great beach, good seafood, cheaper plenty of bars and an offy if required.

You missed it mate,it was like the best soap opera ever.One day i was happily married the next not

Ta ,i'll check it out
very very sorry to hear that - time will heal all wounds and youll be beating them off with a shitty stick (when i say beating off i dont mean in a gay way of course)

happened to me too not in a gay way of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back