Looking forward to Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, bit of a shit result last week. The atmosphere on Saturday will be electric, we 'll be right behind the Lads and they will deliver. Times like this I think back to walking down Wembley Way (or whatever the daft twats call it now) and all is forgotten. We've all fucked up at some stage haven't we?

Loud and proud.

I'm not, the bloody train from Kings Cross is at 7:30, Ive got to leave my house before 6. Other than that I'll be right happy when Ive had a couple of pints! HWAY THE LADS!!!

A noisy start, followed by another grim October afternoon, shouting until we are hoarse at the referee, getting annoyed at Wenger's antics, wondering when PVA will stop going AWOL. All this against the usual backdrop of swirling plastic bags and litter circling the pitch.....

If Arsenal play like they've played tonight, it'll be a cracking afternoon. Then again with us being Sunderland I expect us to catch the backlash.

lets hope we turn up Saturday or its going to be a long afternoon ;)

I truly expect a thrashing but, given the last few games of last season I just don't know any more. At least I'm philosophical about it as anything other than losing will be a bonus. I just want us to get stuck in, show sone energy and movement and a bit of flair against a team having played in the Champions Leage mid week. Surely we'll last 90 minutes better than them on Saturday?

If Arsenal play like they've played tonight, it'll be a cracking afternoon. Then again with us being Sunderland I expect us to catch the backlash.

I'm hoping,expecting........no.....demanding... that they'll be the ones to catch the backlash!! I'm looking forward to it.....virtual sell-out and these players will have to deliver,at least on effort. Arsenal are a great team,but they can sometimes be vulnerable.

Ok, bit of a shit result last week. The atmosphere on Saturday will be electric, we 'll be right behind the Lads and they will deliver. Times like this I think back to walking down Wembley Way (or whatever the daft twats call it now) and all is forgotten. We've all fucked up at some stage haven't we?

Loud and proud.
Hope you are right mate!

A noisy start, followed by another grim October afternoon, shouting until we are hoarse at the referee, getting annoyed at Wenger's antics, wondering when PVA will stop going AWOL. All this against the usual backdrop of swirling plastic bags and litter circling the pitch.....
And the owld miserable fecker two along from me continuing his pig shit thick constant abuse whenever Larsson gets the ball...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back