Mags confirm Thauvin £13m

Status
Not open for further replies.

The way we let them win the transfer window is simply unacceptable and is all down to one man, Ellis Short. The tightfisted saviour of our club, the man wholly responsible for conceding all those corners. How he gets away without getting any stick is unbelievable, he needs to put his hand in his pocket in January, his other pocket mind, not the 30million pound a year to keep us afloat pocket.

Was only talking to a mag about him today, I'd forgotten all about him and certainly forgotten that he was so expensive, seems blowing a stack of cash on cack isn't exclusive to us !

He was always on the cards to be a flop and he's looked dross so far. Too many people on here want to go for the "look I'm rating Newcastle's signings, look how little I care about them, I know so much about football I can look past rivalries" angle.

Thuvain
Cabella
Riveria
Sissoko
To name but a few. How has Alan Carr's Dad still got a job?

He was a joke in France and people were actually shocked when he was given a starting place in the Premier League.

Some actually questioned their own judgement and wondered if they'd missed something ......... they hadn't :lol:

Was only talking to a mag about him today, I'd forgotten all about him and certainly forgotten that he was so expensive, seems blowing a stack of cash on cack isn't exclusive to us !

You were obviously talking but was he screaming like and haway, let the cat out of the bag, work or pub Mag?

Edit: Sorry, I'm a buffoon, it's Geordies that scream isn't it :rolleyes:

Thuvain
Cabella
Riveria
Sissoko

He's made Ashley a few quid previously mind but the last window will have seen any profits take a hit.

Last edited:
Thuvain
Cabella
Riveria
Sissoko
Sissoko cost £2m in fairness, the rest though...less said the better.

The fact we have spent £20m trying and failing to replace a player we as good as sacked because Pardew is a fanny is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back