Mags Tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Del Boy

@Sam22Maverick: If sunderland go down I'm hiring a plane with a banner for there first game in the championship #nufc #safc

@LostSoulsForEva: So that's a banner over the Tyne bridge and a plane in recent years. 100% proof that #NUFC is their absolute yardstick #SAFC

@AH93__: that 5 in a row banner man hahahahahahahaha #obsessed enjoy the Championship next year lads #SAFC

@_bumps: Ha ha ha theres the #safc banner plane #kernts #nufc hope you go down ***** #nufc

It's well and truly rattled them lads. Well done to all involved :cool:

Funny how other people see it.My mate is a scouser and he took the piss big time today out of us saying we have embarrassed ourselves beyond belief.

I hope this doesn't bite us on the arse

@Sam22Maverick: If sunderland go down I'm hiring a plane with a banner for there first game in the championship #nufc #safc

@LostSoulsForEva: So that's a banner over the Tyne bridge and a plane in recent years. 100% proof that #NUFC is their absolute yardstick #SAFC

@AH93__: that 5 in a row banner man hahahahahahahaha #obsessed enjoy the Championship next year lads #SAFC

@_bumps: Ha ha ha theres the #safc banner plane #kernts #nufc hope you go down ***** #nufc

It's well and truly rattled them lads. Well done to all involved :cool:
Hard to argue with them though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back