Man Utd away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have booked Corrie tour tickets for me mam for the Sunday for Christmas. Method in me madness, me and me dad go to Man Utd on the Saturday. I realise the Man Utd kick off could be changed but had to take the gamble because the Corrie tickets were going quickly.
When I used to go away I got me tickets off a steward so I have no history. I can book a package, hotel, ticket through Thomas Cook, but it's top end tickets.
Do I book this to be safe, or is there a chance Man Utd might go to general sale? Huge dilemma here.

I have booked Corrie tour tickets for me mam for the Sunday for Christmas. Method in me madness, me and me dad go to Man Utd on the Saturday. I realise the Man Utd kick off could be changed but had to take the gamble because the Corrie tickets were going quickly.
When I used to go away I got me tickets off a steward so I have no history. I can book a package, hotel, ticket through Thomas Cook, but it's top end tickets.
Do I book this to be safe, or is there a chance Man Utd might go to general sale? Huge dilemma here.
People on here will sort you out for loyalty numbers nearer the time. I doubt I'll be going to that one etc and I've got 17 at the min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back