Mannone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLarson

Midfield
Needs dropping. Diabolical today. Looked nervous which I think is natural given last week but the second goal today was his fault 110%. First thing you're taught as any defensive player is "if in doubt put it out" so why on earth he's had to take a touch while under pressure then managed to cock up that badly is beyond me.

Aye Buckley was shite today as well mind but that clanger was all mannone.

Pantilimon in goal for me next week.

Needs dropping. Diabolical today. Looked nervous which I think is natural given last week but the second goal today was his fault 110%. First thing you're taught as any defensive player is "if in doubt put it out" so why on earth he's had to take a touch while under pressure then managed to cock up that badly is beyond me.

Mr Larson in goal for me next match - if nowt he'll scare the buggers away from the goal (as long as its not our defense, obviously :confused::lol:)

Confidence is shot to shit. That first goal last week whistling past his lugs and into the net must have messed his head up. It did mine

He's shite. Pantillimon is worse.

Really tough decision on who should start.

Mr Larson in goal for me next match - if nowt he'll scare the buggers away from the goal (as long as its not our defense, obviously :confused::lol:)

I'm half decent in the sticks like but being a fat twat helps!

Aye, I look like Mr Larson before I shaved me heed and he, well, died and that...

Fell heartily sorry for the bloke. Looks a pale shadow of the player last year who was, rightly, bigged up as a major part of our cup run and eventual survival.

If I were him I'd fuck off from this total fuckup of a club for the sake of his career. I'd refuse to play behind the fuckers we laughably call defenders.

His confidence is shot... Needs jus team mates to help him out is all!

Been shot since March. There's a blip and then there's whatever this is now.

He'd used to come out and claim crosses and be commanding. He couldn't even hold a daisycutter across the box today.

Hobson's choice for me. Pantillimon looked dodgy in the Stoke cup game, maybe it was a one off and he needs the chance to prove it was a one off

I played in defence up to Northern League level and I was never taught 'If in doubt put it out.'
As for Vito, his head may be down but he certainly wasn't diabolical.

110%? what? Get a grip ffs.

Agree he needs a rest - 2 goals from awful back passes in 2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back