Mannone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenals first cross into the box and Vito fumbled an easy take back into the danger area and we just managed to scramble it clear.

Just what you want to see if you're a defender lacking confidence, your keeper of something like that, the defence dropped deeper after that one mistake!

I played in defence up to Northern League level and I was never taught 'If in doubt put it out.'
As for Vito, his head may be down but he certainly wasn't diabolical.

Regardless, what else should he have done other than put it into the stands? Try and Cruyff turn Sanchez?

Regardless, what else should he have done other than put it into the stands? Try and Cruyff turn Sanchez?

Clear it first time or clear it after the first touch, in fact anything but hoof it out for a throw in when we are 1-0 down in injury time.

Needs dropping. Diabolical today. Looked nervous which I think is natural given last week but the second goal today was his fault 110%. First thing you're taught as any defensive player is "if in doubt put it out" so why on earth he's had to take a touch while under pressure then managed to cock up that badly is beyond me.

Aye Buckley was shite today as well mind but that clanger was all mannone.

Pantilimon in goal for me next week.
So mannone puts the ball out we lose 0-1 and are still complete and utter shite, unless pantilimon can score, defend, create and keep goal were fucked.

All this passing back is symptomatic of one of our major failings, it's shuffling off responsibility. Anyhow, at that stage of the game what the fuck was Buckley doing back there?

Fell heartily sorry for the bloke. Looks a pale shadow of the player last year who was, rightly, bigged up as a major part of our cup run and eventual survival.

If I were him I'd fuck off from this total fuckup of a club for the sake of his career. I'd refuse to play behind the fuckers we laughably call defenders.

If you feel that strongly, then 'fuck' off and support somebody else you quivering old wanker.

Two weeks ago he was the best keeper in the league man. This f*cking place! :oops::lol:

He's had two bad games you knee jerky tw*ts... He's still our best keeper by a country mile.
based on what ?

All game Arsenal pressurised Mannone's clearances and he looked nervous every time. We never put any pressure on them

If you feel that strongly, then 'fuck' off and support somebody else you quivering old wanker.
Shut your hole man you f***ing arsehole. You might be happy with yet more f***ing crap served by our shower of shit run football club but plenty aren't.

If you can't handle that then f***ing do one.

If you're taught "if in doubt, put it out" then why the fuck did Buckley give him the ball in the first place? Mannone was quite rightly furious with that useless bellend.

Shut your hole man you f***ing arsehole. You might be happy with yet more f***ing crap served by our shower of shit run football club but plenty aren't.

If you can't handle that then f***ing do one.

How old are you? I'm 20 and i've seen worse.

Put the whiskey or vodka down and take a look around you f***ing moron. It's been a lot worse.

All this passing back is symptomatic of one of our major failings, it's shuffling off responsibility. Anyhow, at that stage of the game what the fuck was Buckley doing back there?
I wish more people would f***ing notice this. Absolutely spot on marra. Backwards every bastard time. I'm convinced O'Shea is programmed to turn 180 degrees. They all seem to be following suit. I'm so fed up of seeing this it's becoming a parody. O'Shea passes back to Mannone then immediately points to the fullback telling the keeper where to put it...... You know where I'm going with this.....

We pass back so often, it is being picked up by the opposition and the amount of unforced errors is mounting. Are we really looking to keep the ball or are we just scared or clueless about how to attack?

Needs dropping. Diabolical today. Looked nervous which I think is natural given last week but the second goal today was his fault 110%. First thing you're taught as any defensive player is "if in doubt put it out" so why on earth he's had to take a touch while under pressure then managed to cock up that badly is beyond me.

Aye Buckley was shite today as well mind but that clanger was all mannone.

Pantilimon in goal for me next week.
How can that be even mathematically possible?

Last edited:
If you're taught "if in doubt, put it out" then why the fuck did Buckley give him the ball in the first place? Mannone was quite rightly furious with that useless bellend.

there was only one useless bellend and that was mannone. it was also mannone's shite goal kick that had us immediately on the back foot. he looked to hit it to the left and it went down the middle of the pitch barely making the halfway line

Thought all players are taught if you are going to play a ball back to the keeper you don't put it between the posts vito was stood in the middle of the goal, wasn't that ball played onto his weaker foot the same as last week end of the day it should been put in the stands

there was only one useless bellend and that was mannone. it was also mannone's shite goal kick that had us immediately on the back foot. he looked to hit it to the left and it went down the middle of the pitch barely making the halfway line
Wes did a good job of looking like a useless bellend too! Time for him to fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back