Mannone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fell heartily sorry for the bloke. Looks a pale shadow of the player last year who was, rightly, bigged up as a major part of our cup run and eventual survival.

If I were him I'd fuck off from this total fuckup of a club for the sake of his career. I'd refuse to play behind the fuckers we laughably call defenders.

Your a clear mag & some of the pathetic bans handed out on this site should fall on your door.

Aye going 2-0 down instead was class.

Did he purposely give the ball away for the second goal?

No. He was trying to keep the ball alive for us to try and get it back upfield and mount an attack. He can't be criticised for that when we desperately needed a goal and had very little time left.

Hobson's choice for me. Pantillimon looked dodgy in the Stoke cup game, maybe it was a one off and he needs the chance to prove it was a one off
Agree completely.

The only answer is the defence keeping the ball away :lol:

Did he purposely give the ball away for the second goal?

No. He was trying to keep the ball alive for us to try and get it back upfield and mount an attack. He can't be criticised for that when we desperately needed a goal and had very little time left.
He can when he completely fucks it up and costs a goal.

Vitos life is turning to shit, unfortunately. Pants of lemon is a poor keeper. The team is taking a turn for the worse and their is not much we can do about it.

Two weeks ago he was the best keeper in the league man. This f*cking place! :oops::lol:

He's had two bad games you knee jerky tw*ts... He's still our best keeper by a country mile.
Only a very small minority of idiots like @lurker ever thought that though.

He's very average, and the sad thing is his backup looks even worse.

Vito has had 2 nightmare games and should be replaced next week......I was f***ing appalled by his aggressive and pointless attempt to shift the blame onto Buckley for the 2nd goal yesterday. Clearly Mannone's fault 100%......

All this passing back is symptomatic of one of our major failings, it's shuffling off responsibility. Anyhow, at that stage of the game what the fuck was Buckley doing back there?

Never noticed it at the match yesterday but goals on sunday replay shows that wes brown body shape was right to pass the the ball to another defender to his left instead of trying to pass back to the keeper.

The second goal was a decentish passback from buckley and minone had time to clear it but instead of hitting the ball with his left foot he misjudges his step forward to kick the ball and put his right foot too far forward and toepoked the ball forward making him lose control of it and unable to clear with his left foot. When buckley passed back I didnt see it as a pressure situation, but he didnt have that many options other than hit it out for a corner but he would have got slated for that.

The first goal was definatley a case of using passback to keeper as option 1

He's always been terrible. He saved a penatly and everyone thinks he's the best keeper in the league. He does what any keeper should be able to do except he makes many horrendous clangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back