March 27th Live Footy On The Telly

Evening. Enjoyable day of graft out of the way. Spending some time marketing my little sideline of safety suits. It's safety with a double bubble as it comes with a gonk mask where you canit get Stella down your mush in the first place. I'm sure a way would be found though.
Choice of colours. Looks canny

Screenshot_20240327_195204_Amazon Shopping.jpg

👍🤘

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Evening. Enjoyable day of graft out of the way. Spending some time marketing my little sideline of safety suits. It's safety with a double bubble as it comes with a gonk mask where you canit get Stella down your mush in the first place. I'm sure a way would be found though.
Choice of colours. Looks canny

View attachment 15413
👍🤘
Imagine Hank walking round wearing that

Why oh why do Richard Heads do things like that, it’s something you’d expect from a teenager 🤷‍♂️

I find it sad.

The odd wind up is expected but you have to ask yourself what state of mind someone is in to create multiple accounts, some of which are just to target a particular poster. I'm envisioning wall charts and all sorts.

If that ever becomes me, I'll need the Old Yeller treatment. Joking but it speaks to a troubled soul, really...an adult.

Ah well, sorry for the negativity...good evening folks...

I find it sad.

The odd wind up is expected but you have to ask yourself what state of mind someone is in to create multiple accounts, some of which are just to target a particular poster. I'm envisioning wall charts and all sorts.

If that ever becomes me, I'll need the Old Yeller treatment. Joking but it speaks to a troubled soul, really...an adult.

Ah well, sorry for the negativity...good evening folks...
Good evening mate. Sadly, there seems to be a proportion of posters (not talking about this thread's usual posters) who wish to target individuals, then thrap away at that report button when they get a response. I find it tedious, and the will to type diminishes.

Back