Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadger

Striker
What the fuck has happened?

Since when did it become acceptable for grown men to drink shite like Kopparberg and I've also noticed an alarming rise in "lads" that put blackcurrant in their pints.

It now seems that drinking beer is viewed as unusual amongst young males.

How, Doctor Whee, do me a favour and hoy me 30 years back in time.

Since when did it become acceptable for grown men to drink shite like Kopparberg and I've also noticed an alarming rise in "lads" that put blackcurrant in their pints.

Would you like some lager in your black currant?

The transition from drinking coke and fanta to drinking the likes of WKD and Koperberg is smaller than ever. Loads of alcoholic drinks now taste no different from pop.

Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.

Lad getting served in front of me in the Mill View on Saturday, 3 pints of lager 2 with blackcurrant in, the lager in the club is luvverly anarl.

Lad at work (in his twenties) today was amazed I chopped a tree down at the weekend. Said he would pay to get someone in to do it. When the conversation moved on to the fact I'm making room to build a shed, he told me of his smart shiplap wood one he bought. He PAID someone to erect it! A flipping 6x4 shed ffs!!

Chopping trees down and building sheds is what gadgies should love doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back