Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say so. Our bottom teams wouldn't be in relegation bother over there IMO.
The likes of QPR, Leicester, Burnley and us are absolutely terrible mind and would get absolutely hammered against the top sides in Spain.

On the Ronaldo and Messi argument as Zlatan says Messi is a thing of nature, Ronaldo a thing of training.

Weirdly they did while Ronaldo was here. There was a stage where an English team made the final every year, and all 4 made the QF

I'm in the Ronaldo camp but I'm not one to try and slag Messi off. They are both unbelievable but Ronaldo has done it time and time again. Messi has always had quality to help him. I also think that the Spanish leagues have some shite in them so scoring 3 goals against a bottom half club there is a lot easier than a bottom half club in England

No chance. We'd have him failing to beat the first defender when taking corners, he'd be in our half hoofing the ball high to Defoe and have him doing foul throws in no time

Whereas Ronaldo has played for awful teams with semi-pros as team-mates.

Go and compare the bottom 5 squads of the premier league and the bottom 5 of la liga.

See how many decent internationsls are in each.

Were shite but have larsson pantollimon vergini alvarez goacherrini.

Sweden romania argentina and italy internationals. You dont get that in spain

Yeah you right in Spain you get Spanish players who are better than the above players.

The likes of QPR, Leicester, Burnley and us are absolutely terrible mind and would get absolutely hammered against the top sides in Spain.

On the Ronaldo and Messi argument as Zlatan says Messi is a thing of nature, Ronaldo a thing of training.

But IMO their bottom 8 is a hell of a lot worse than ours.

:lol: Give owa man the premier league is f***ing garbage this year.

Missing the point. Over a season our bottom half would fair much better than theirs IMO.

not at all, it's about adapting to different leagues. Ronaldo has done it plenty of times.

Also looking at the international stage, Ronaldo carries his national side. Messi holds his back
Haha

Ronaldo carried them straight out of the group stages, messi on the other hand.....

But IMO their bottom 8 is a hell of a lot worse than ours.

Missing the point. Over a season our bottom half would fair much better than theirs IMO.

But surely though you not suggesting for Messi to really prove himself better than Ronaldo,that he needs to prove himself against the bottom 8 of the Premier League!

Or are you?

Weirdly they did while Ronaldo was here. There was a stage where an English team made the final every year, and all 4 made the QF

I'm in the Ronaldo camp but I'm not one to try and slag Messi off. They are both unbelievable but Ronaldo has done it time and time again. Messi has always had quality to help him. I also think that the Spanish leagues have some shite in them so scoring 3 goals against a bottom half club there is a lot easier than a bottom half club in England

No chance. We'd have him failing to beat the first defender when taking corners, he'd be in our half hoofing the ball high to Defoe and have him doing foul throws in no time
Ronaldos had no quality on his side like has he

And bolasie scored a hatrrick against us, i can see why people think messiight struggle

But surely though you not suggesting for Messi to really prove himself better than Ronaldo,that he needs to prove himself against the bottom 8 of the Premier League!

Or are you?

I'd like to see him come and take our whole league by storm for a few seasons a la Ronaldo.
Deal with the physicality, the Xmas fixture pile up, the months of cold shit weather, etc etc. See how he deals with not being in his comfort zone.

I'd want him to succeed, don't get me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back