Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your really showing yourself as a fucktard here. I brought the point up so I would know what point I was making :lol::lol::lol: Don't let that get in the way though
The point was messi holda argentina back whereas ronaldo carries portugal

Ive never heard so much shit in all my life

The point was messi holda argentina back whereas ronaldo carries portugal

Ive never heard so much shit in all my life
:lol::lol::lol: You're a f***ing idiot. You've just spent the last 2 posts arguing I was wrong then you post something to prove me right

Embarrassing as fuck. I'm leaving this thread, I'm not getting sunk with a fuckwit of your level

Yeah you right in Spain you get Spanish players who are better than the above players.

Yep there so good the elite of Europe are snapping up Granada players.

What are you on about?!

We have more internationals than Granada but two of them play for the Rep. Ireland and Scotland. It's harder for a player to get into the Colombian or Chilean squad. You formula makes no sense!!

Did I list Rep of Ireland or Scotland? Nope

Chile were shite 10 years ago, the player in question is 30, Sweden have played in more world cups than Chile in the past decade. It wasn't a formual either :lol:

My 11th to 20th Premier League team would be this:

Pantillimon

Baines
Coleman
Vlaar
Lescott

McCarthy
Sissoko
Bolasie
Zaha

Lukaku
Benteke

Name the la liga equivalent which would be that

Last edited:

Chile were shite 10 years ago, the player in question is 30, Sweden have played in more world cups than Chile in the past decade. It wasn't a formual either :lol:

Pantillimon

Baines
Coleman
Vlaar
Lescott

McCarthy
Sissoko
Bolasie
Zaha

Lukaku
Benteke

Still doesn't make sense?! You said you didn't mention RoI but have two Irish players in your team.

You name it. Obviously you watch a lot of La Liga.

Still doesn't make sense?! You said you didn't mention RoI but have two Irish players in your team.

You name it. Obviously you watch a lot of La Liga.

I cant pick one because there isn't a better 11 in la liga. Players like Ruiz, Boateng, Vela are stars over there who were awful in England.

Pantillimon

Baines
Coleman
Vlaar
Lescott

McCarthy
Sissoko
Bolasie
Zaha

Lukaku
Benteke

Real Sociedad, in 11th

I cant pick one because there isn't a better 11 in la liga. Players like Ruiz, Boateng, Vela are stars over there who were awful in England.
You can say the same about the Premier League! How many players have returned to the PL because they failed overseas? All you're proving is the gap between the top and bottom is wider in La Liga.

European competitions are measuring stick. Spain has shun over the rest.

Real Sociedad, in 11th

Martinez would get in, nobody else

You can say the same about the Premier League! How many players have returned to the PL because they failed overseas? All you're proving is the gap between the top and bottom is wider in La Liga.

European competitions are measuring stick. Spain has shun over the rest.

I cant think of many successful premier league players who failed in La Liga. Maybe you can help.

Yes I am showing the gap is wider. As Spanish clubs are forced to sign inferior players due to the terrible TV deal they have over there.

Carlos Vela. Very good player these days. A mention for Xabi Prieto as a attacking mid and Canales isn't bad at all either. Young Markel Bergara is coming through and looks like he could be a good player.

A side massively underachieving this season.

Carlos Vela. Very good player these days. A mention for Xabi Prieto as a attacking mid and Canales isn't bad at all either. Young Markel Bergara is coming through and looks like he could be a good player.

A side massively underachieving this season.

Canales is the equivalent of Barkley, hype and no end product.

Prieto is old and I would take youth in attacking midfield especially with pace and power. Vela has found a little niche, just like Kanoute did at Sevilla, I don't rate him. Scoring past terrible defences in Spain doesn't make you a decent player. Esteban Granero was awful for QPR now playing every week in la liga

I cant think of many successful premier league players who failed in La Liga. Maybe you can help.

Yes I am showing the gap is wider. As Spanish clubs are forced to sign inferior players due to the terrible TV deal they have over there.
Hernandez?! Henry, Fabregas.

But when the best in England go up against the best in Spain, the Spanish clubs come out on top. Hence the Messi needs to do it in the Premier League is weak agreement.

Canales is the equivalent of Barkley, hype and no end product.

Prieto is old and I would take youth in attacking midfield especially with pace and power. Vela has found a little niche, just like Kanoute did at Sevilla, I don't rate him. Scoring past terrible defences in Spain doesn't make you a decent player. Esteban Granero was awful for QPR now playing every week in la liga
So messi and ronaldo are nout special then?

Youre talking absolute shit and are in total denial that the premier league is shit

Hernandez?! Henry, Fabregas.

But when the best in England go up against the best in Spain, the Spanish clubs come out on top. Hence the Messi needs to do it in the Premier League is weak agreement.

Clueless :lol:

Hernandez is doing exactly what he did in England, sit on the bench.

Henry got 1 in 2 out of position and was Barcas top goalscorer in his first season. Fabregas scored 1 in 3 and had 40 assists and the Barca president wanted him to stay.

Also you take no thought into playing in another country means more than Mike Williamson, James Collins. Its about learning another culture, integrating with a new set of colleagues and coaches, putting yourself out the comfort zone.

So messi and ronaldo are nout special then?

Youre talking absolute shit and are in total denial that the premier league is shit

Messi and Ronaldo score about 50 each, Vela doesn't. Also they've done it at Champions league level, Vela hasn't. Vela did play in England though and did nothing

We have our own Messi....And he also has great hair style mate!

3 years ago Hodgson selected a squad for the Euros that included Parker, Downing, Carroll, Lescott, Milner, Kelly, Jones, Jageilka, Butland, and Green.

5 of those players cost in excess of £16m.

The Spanish clubs have access to far superior domestic players, and they are able to comb Latin America for top players to compliment them.

Atletico Madrid have been astute enough to replace Torres with Aguero, and then Aguero with Falcao, then Costa followed after.

On the other hand, English players cost an absolute fortune despite being absolutely average for the most part. And our clubs aren't anywhere near as clever when it comes to bringing in overseas players.

Many Premier League clubs might have a financial advantage over their La Liga equivalents. But La Liga sides have access to better domestic players, and for the most part the Premiership sides absolutely piss their money away.

3 years ago Hodgson selected a squad for the Euros that included Parker, Downing, Carroll, Lescott, Milner, Kelly, Jones, Jageilka, Butland, and Green.

5 of those players cost in excess of £16m.

The Spanish clubs have access to far superior domestic players, and they are able to comb Latin America for top players to compliment them.

Atletico Madrid have been astute enough to replace Torres with Aguero, and then Aguero with Falcao, then Costa followed after.

On the other hand, English players cost an absolute fortune despite being absolutely average for the most part. And our clubs aren't anywhere near as clever when it comes to bringing in overseas players.

Many Premier League clubs might have a financial advantage over their La Liga equivalents. But La Liga sides have access to better domestic players, and for the most part the Premiership sides absolutely piss their money away.

Would be an excellent argument if it wasn't for the fact English clubs use very few English players.

The bottom 10 in la liga receive 15m in TV money. Its a pittance and for all their domestic players being better, the decent ones are hovered up by Barca and Real leaving very little quality at the bottom.

From my own point of view it's because Ronaldo has done it here.
For me to rate Messi alongside Maradona I need him to do it at a World Cup.
Personal yardsticks, I'm certainly not saying others should agree.
You got one thing right marra~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back