Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

heston

Striker
Anyone had them? Little twat was scratching all through the night and when I got up there was wood shavings all over the floor under the door. Any tips for extermination, oh wise SMB?

Chocolate and/or bacon rind.

If you use both they'll be jumping onto the traps for fun, mousey suicide.

Pasta bait rodent poison and those plug-in things that emit a signal that repels them.

We were overan with the fuckers.

Had one come down from the top fields, took a while to get him. Eventually I got it with a trap I had bought from Wilkos. Stuck a bit Peanut Butter on the end and eventually I got the ****. Was still alive anarl as the trap only got it's paw. Had to finish the twat off myself with a stick.

Had to contend with a field mouse once, about 20 years ago. Was up at about 5:30am in the kitchen making my bait for work. Standing at the work bench, saw something just out of the corner of my eye, looked down to see the field mouse making a dash along the skirting board, grabbed an empty large margarine tub off the draining board and then spent 20 minutes chasing the thing around the kitchen trying to corner it.

It then tried to run through the door leading into the living room, I knew once it got in there I had no chance of getting it. Managed to close the door before it got there, it then ran into the downstairs hall and was dashing along towards the stairs. I knew at that point that I'd catch it. It started frantically to climb up the staircase (very funny to see), I quickly jumped forward and scooped it up into the tub and firmly placed the lid on it.

Just as well there wasn't anybody around to see me do a celebration dance, like I was some big game hunter claiming his prize. :oops:

Didn't feel right about killing a mouse, so left it in the box and when I was leaving for work and as walking to bus stop passing some hedges next to a field, placed the tub down amongst the hedges upside down and carefully opened the lid and just left it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back