Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

I seen a rat run scurry down the drain on the road by Morrisons seaburn the other day.

Anyone had them? Little twat was scratching all through the night and when I got up there was wood shavings all over the floor under the door. Any tips for extermination, oh wise SMB?

1) Find out where they are getting into the house and block it up. If you don't you'll never get rid of them
2) Set traps. Under the sink is generally a good place cos there's so many holes etc under there and they tend to head to the kitchen area cos they can smell scraps of food etc.
3) Don't use rat poison. All that happens is they eat it and then return to your walls / under the floor and decompose. The stench is awful for weeks. I know cos I did it.

1) Find out where they are getting into the house and block it up. If you don't you'll never get rid of them
2) Set traps. Under the sink is generally a good place cos there's so many holes etc under there and they tend to head to the kitchen area cos they can smell scraps of food etc.
3) Don't use rat poison. All that happens is they eat it and then return to your walls / under the floor and decompose. The stench is awful for weeks. I know cos I did it.

You crawled under the floor and decomposed? Poor bugger. R.I.P. Geronimo.

How does it feel to be a racist, Stevie F?

Quite liberating to be fair mate. No more polite excuses when I ask 'them' to change seats on a bus and move towards the back, now i can just shout expletives at 'them' and do Hitler salutes. My new lederhosen and arm band should arrive any day soon of course I'm using DHL as they are the modern reincarnation of the Wehrmacht Logistical Core and were the primary transport division for the death camps.

Last edited:
Quite liberating to be fair mate. No more polite excuses when I ask 'them' to change seats on a bus and move towards the back, now i can just shout expletives at 'them' and do Hitler salutes. My new lederhosen and arm band should arrive any day soon of course I'm using DHL as they are the modern reincarnation of the Wehrmacht Logistical Core and were the primary transport division for the death camps.

Good man, Stevie! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back