Mick & Paddy Kubicki and their Striped Right Roker Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roker is not banned, just resting,and The Kube is a firm bulwark against the tide of scratterism,endemic dependency on state benefits,and lack of ambition to achieve anything for yourself.

A quality not appreciated here,by and large.

You, on the other hand are just a vacuous caricature of a persona you can't get away from and seem to feel the need to pump out low grade bigotry in bitter bile-ridden gouts, all over this gaff.

A sad little woman, this poster would opine.

Roker is not banned, just resting,and The Kube is a firm bulwark against the tide of scratterism,endemic dependency on state benefits,and lack of ambition to achieve anything for yourself.

A quality not appreciated here,by and large.

You, on the other hand are just a vacuous caricature of a persona you can't get away from and seem to feel the need to pump out low grade bigotry in bitter bile-ridden gouts, all over this gaff.

Oof, right in the flange.

Roker is not banned, just resting
Oh yes, that's right, you've forgotten your RokerMick login, even though you claim you don't even know him:lol::lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Now you certainly didn't think this when one of you was PMing me not so long ago....
:lol::lol:

Last edited:
I remember when KRB was a wannabe working class hero, asking the SMB for clever words he could use at a wedding do where there were going to be some middle class people. He hated them for being middle class.

His new persona is far better.

I remember when KRB was a wannabe working class hero, asking the SMB for clever words he could use at a wedding do where there were going to be some middle class people. He hated them for being middle class.

Must confess , and I can't quote anything, but my earliest recollections of KRB were of someone far less considered .Thought I must have been confusing the characters but now you mention it .
Didn't he used to have some creepy character in a top hat as his avatar or summat bit of a ripper looking thing ?

Yes. He did seem to move incredibly rapidly from a centre-left Blairite to Keith Joseph-daisy-chaining-Bongo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back