Mick & Paddy Kubicki and their Striped Right Roker Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spitbile, wasn't that someone else's name for me? Try and be original. I was just meandering through the board, noticed this thread and your incessant attention seeking lust, and felt I should comment. If you don't like it, don't start shite threads luv.

I'm still waiting for you, since the last time you said this to me, to explain why someone starting a thread is an attention seeker? This whole board then, is full of them. I very rarely start threads, why don't you run along and have your thread attention seeking issues out with the people who start daily threads about what they are having for tea or how much they enjoy defecating?

Ah look, it's Spitbile. Right on cue for yet more misogyny.

:rolleyes:

Spitbile Newsflash: anyone starting a thread is an attention seeker!

Why open my threads?

Is that what is when people suggest you are another poster? Right I best get reporting all my accusers then!
Seriously - step away from the keyboard and have a glass of wine.

I'm still waiting for you, since the last time you said this to me, to explain why someone starting a thread is an attention seeker? This whole board then, is full of them. I very rarely start threads, why don't you run along and have your thread attention seeking issues out with the people who start daily threads about what they are having for tea or how much they enjoy defecating?
Love an angry girl, me

Especially a horse riding one

Ratttled are you luv? Funny enough though you seem to have more bile to spout at posters than me. Your time would be better spent listening to Roy Orbison songs. Starting threads aimed at garnering favour from others about other posters is blatant attention seeking. You saw a mild example of that the other day with loneliest poster thread I started as an example. You though are the expert in this with your attempts to be popular by enticing the saddos.

Anyway 'im off for a few more ciders.
See ya Cat luv.

You mean one riding a horse, I hope! :lol::lol:
Of course, but I think that you knew that.

Ratttled are you luv? Funny enough though you seem to have more bile to spout at posters than me. Your time would be better spent listening to Roy Orbison songs. Starting threads aimed at garnering favour from others about other posters is blatant attention seeking. You saw a mild example of that the other day with loneliest poster thread I started as an example. You though are the expert in this with your attempts to be popular by enticing the saddos.

Anyway 'im off for a few more ciders.
See ya Cat luv.

Must go hat shopping soon.......

Last edited by a moderator:

You started that thread to seek attention because you are lonely? At least you're honest.

Incidentally, what did you think of my recent thread about Film Noir? And your views on the "saddos" who responded to discuss their favourite films?

And your views on the "saddos" on here who have started threads specifically to spout bile at me?

And the "saddos" who have been on this thread to spout bile at me, such as yourself? And the "saddos" that have "liked" their bile ridden posts like yours?

Last edited:
You started that thread to seek attention because you are lonely? At least you're honest.

Incidentally, what did you think of my recent thread about Film Noir? And your views on the "saddos" who responded to discuss their favourite films?

And your views on the "saddos" on here who have started threads specifically to spout bile at me?

And the "saddos" who have been on this thread to spout bile at me, such as yourself? And the "saddos" that have "liked" their bile ridden posts like yours?
Love an angry girl, me;):p

What on earth is this utter drivel? I can only presume that that place over the road has shut down, meaning a dramatic increase in zany banter cluttering up our fine board.

Out of interest, is this the same lass that Ross outed months back as stalking Pell? Or was that some other attention seeking borehead.

What on earth is this utter drivel? I can only presume that that place over the road has shut down, meaning a dramatic increase in zany banter cluttering up our fine board.

Out of interest, is this the same lass that Ross outed months back as stalking Pell? Or was that some other attention seeking borehead.

wrong on all counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back