Missing journalist beheaded by ISIS

• Thread starter Deleted member 28618
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 28618

Why are we seeing more 'news' items on westerners being beheaded? the last time all this gruesome stuff was in the media was when Big Bad Saddam Hussein was being toppled for having WMD - Weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons - Hey If he had either of those at his disposal - in the end you would at least expect him to launch some of them , wouldn't you?

The only country to ever drop nukes =....

I aint falling for beheading shite this time - thoughts?

Why are we seeing more 'news' items on westerners being beheaded? the last time all this gruesome stuff was in the media was when Big Bad Saddam Hussein was being toppled for having WMD - Weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons - Hey If he had either of those at his disposal - in the end you would at least expect him to launch some of them , wouldn't you?

The two instances are very different. The media certainly have an agenda, whether their agenda is supplied by the government or both the government and media are on the same payroll, is a different matter. In Ferguson for example there are reporters who are reporting only what the police are telling them to report from behind a yellow tape, and then there are the reporters (vice news in particular) who are risking their lives to report what is going on. It certainly makes you ponder the old adage 'freedom of speech'.

Attention seeking, ill informed, agenda filled waffle.

When Al Qaeda distance themselves from ISIS, you know that they are a serious threat. The massacres they have carried out are disgusting and they should ALL be eradicated without a moments thought.

You weren't on my radar when the biggest bell end vote was doing the rounds. I now realise why you were head and shoulders the winner of that.

What's dropping nukes got to to with it ? There's a very good argument that using Little Boy and Fat Man was justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back