Missing journalist beheaded by ISIS

• Thread starter Deleted member 28618
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty sure the paras were shot at on Bloody Sunday like. Tbf if one of you're lads got killed then people were on a march spout shit calling you a **** throwing bricks and what not, would you not fancy taking a few of them out?
Of course they were mate. British soldiers would never open fire on unarmed civilians unless that were called names. Never open fire on a boat running away or beat the shit out of people excising their right to with hold their labour.

That you have a bigoted view of british involvement in other peoples countries cos they is brown init. What is your point ?
Should the below lot be allowed back in the country ?

Logon or register to see this image

I'm not bothered about what they do over there. (Well I think it's very unpleasant and with any luck they'll be killed over there) I am questioning what are the numbers of other radical muslim youths left over here.

No, they should not be let back in the country.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10322295

Read it. You'll learn something.

Some firing by the ira mate it says.
We fired first shot but we could of PID'd someone then fired before they had the chance. I'm not justifying what they done but look at how many innocent british people the ira killed of ours.
& if you say they shot civies how could they possibly know at the time who had weapons there or not? They were protecting themselfs in the situation you Cameron or whoever can't take a moral high ground here because the only people that can say they used reasonable force in the situation was the people there (paras) ... They were also a counter force only sent in if things kicked off. They were sent in cause it did and civies were cutting about with guns.

Last edited:
Some firing by the ira mate it says.
We fired first shot but we could of PID'd someone then fired before they had the chance. I'm not justifying what they done but look at how many innocent british people the ira killed of ours.

You are justifying what they did you vile cuunt

I'm not bothered about what they do over there. (Well I think it's very unpleasant and with any luck they'll be killed over there) I am questioning what are the numbers of other radical muslim youths left over here.

No, they should not be let back in the country.
This lot didn't move here, the go back to fight. They were born and brought up here. Somebody here had taught them that these ISIS animals are doing the right thing, and it's worth fighting for and killing children. They went to our schools that we've graded and seen fit for purpose.

Aruba was trying to say that the link wasn't valid because it was the BBC. I simply stated that it was a transcript of a speech so the messenger is irrelevant.
I never said anything of the sort - I said I would take it with a pinch of salt

Of course they were mate. British soldiers would never open fire on unarmed civilians unless that were called names. Never open fire on a boat running away or beat the shit out of people excising their right to with hold their labour.
Read my last post.

You are justifying what they did you vile cuunt
Okay mate the ira should of been allowed to open fire on our lads first and kill them. Sick of this forum like... I added more on that post you quoted too btw.

Try googling sense of humour, of course I don't want to drop a nuclear weapon over there, we would have to wait far too long for the radiation to clear up, carpet bombing would be far better, if it was good enough for WWII it's good enough to get rid of that scum. Oh ! and 42 degrees and London pride now :)

Barmpot. :D

Why would you take it with a pinch of salt ? It's a transcript of a speech which was reported widely across the worlds media.
Weapons of mass destruction held by Saddam Hussein were widely reported in the worlds media - the assassination and burial at sea of Osama Bin Laden was widely reported in the worlds media- though very low key in comparison. Saddam Husseins execution was plasetered all over the media.

want me to go on narrowback

The fact is that the executioner is from the UK and this raises it's own questions.

I'd recommend having a read of this book if you're interested:

It might have quietened down a bit now, but the amount of stuff that is/was going on in the UK with these militant groups etc is quite frankly frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back