Missing journalist beheaded by ISIS

• Thread starter Deleted member 28618
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weapons of mass destruction held by Saddam Hussein were widely reported in the worlds media - the assassination and burial at sea of Osama Bin Laden was widely reported in the worlds media- though very low key in comparison. Saddam Husseins execution was plasetered all over the media.

want me to go on narrowback

Not really, as you didn't answer my original question.

The examples you have given are irrelevant to your original post. The speech, which I watched on TV, was reported verbatim by that link to the BBC website which you said you'd take with a pinch of salt. I was just curious as to why you wouldn't trust the BBC in reporting something which was screened live and reported widely right across the globe.

Not really, as you didn't answer my original question.

The examples you have given are irrelevant to your original post. The speech, which I watched on TV, was reported verbatim by that link to the BBC website which you said you'd take with a pinch of salt. I was just curious as to why you wouldn't trust the BBC in reporting something which was screened live and reported widely right across the globe.
I do not trust the major media outlets for many reasons - so when you try and justify anything to me with a direct link to a bbc link - I take it with a pinch of salt - Look we all know the media is manipulated by 'the powers that be' - please don't try and argue the toss with me ok

I do not trust the major media outlets for many reasons - so when you try and justify anything to me with a direct link to a bbc link - I take it with a pinch of salt - Look we all know the media is manipulated by 'the powers that be' - please don't try and argue the toss with me ok

I'm not trying to argue the toss with you at all. You came out with a ridiculous statement regarding an article by the BBC which was quoting a speech verbatim. I'm not saying the BBC is perfect, but if you're going to have a dig at the organisation, then at least find an article on their website which is at least subjective.

Try googling sense of humour, of course I don't want to drop a nuclear weapon over there, we would have to wait far too long for the radiation to clear up, carpet bombing would be far better, if it was good enough for WWII it's good enough to get rid of that scum. Oh ! and 42 degrees and London pride now :)
Careful there or the trolling prick will accuse you of wasting Rogers bandwidth. A bit ironic considering he does it every time he posts.

I'm not trying to argue the toss with you at all. You came out with a ridiculous statement regarding an article by the BBC which was quoting a speech verbatim. I'm not saying the BBC is perfect, but if you're going to have a dig at the organisation, then at least find an article on their website which is at least subjective.
ok will you please quote my 'ridiculous statement'

ok will you please quote my 'ridiculous statement'

Shit, it's hard work tonight.

You said that you would take anything the BBC said with a pinch of salt, referring to the link someone had provided. The link was actually a speech by David Cameron, quoted verbatim, which had been reported worldwide across every media.

Shit, it's hard work tonight.

You said that you would take anything the BBC said with a pinch of salt, referring to the link someone had provided. The link was actually a speech by David Cameron, quoted verbatim, which had been reported worldwide across every media.
Ok, lets get this straight - I don't believe that everything the bbc broadcasts is the truth. Do You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back