Moussa Sow

Status
Not open for further replies.
After that, they said this.

Fener Int ‏@fenerint
There is still some serious interest from Sunderland. Moussa Sow wants to leave.

Fener Int ‏@fenerint
Moussa wants to join Sunderland, but we want to keep him. The club is waiting for Sunderland to higher their offer.

Fener Int ‏@fenerint
Sunderland should come with a more than reasonable offer to sign Moussa Sow.

All conflicting reports @ minute, his agent is either clearly bullshitting his way to an improved new contract for his client, or Sow himself clearly wants to move to the PL :confused:

All conflicting reports @ minute, his agent is either clearly bullshitting his way to an improved new contract for his client, or Sow himself clearly wants to move to the PL :confused:
The club know he wants to move and they want to try and get as much money as possible. Seems standard stuff to me tbf.

Don't see us buying a striker whilst we have the likes of Defoe, Wickham, Fletcher and Graham. At least one will have to go before we sign another striker. With Lens and Johnson (hopefully) making up part of an attacking front 3 that leaves one spot and 4 players and I would be surprised if that spot isn't Defoe's at the start of the season.

A CM is another story as we are short in numbers as well as quality. Bring in a quality CM then try to shift on (in my opinion) Fletcher or Graham, then bring in a loanee before the window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back