Move away from the vowels

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tynerider

Anybody know where we can get any voweless players. We are constantly buying or seeking out vowel heavy footballers. Now Ryan Giggs has packed in ( last seasons most voweless player) us anti vowelers are really struggling. We need to look to the Czech league for players ( sign Vlk) or China (Ng) .
We now regularly see players with a surname half full of vowels. Am I the only one who has noticed? Wake up!!!!!

Anybody know where we can get any voweless players. We are constantly buying or seeking out vowel heavy footballers. Now Ryan Giggs has packed in ( last seasons most voweless player) us anti vowelers are really struggling. We need to look to the Czech league for players ( sign Vlk) or China (Ng) .
We now regularly see players with a surname half full of vowels. Am I the only one who has noticed? Wake up!!!!!

Vowelist

[QUOTE="G Whizz, post: 18298288, member: 32681]Surely Brown is just as vowelless as Giggs.

Can't believe I've actually responded to this shite.[/QUOTE]
In the event of a draw, first names are taken Into consideration. Wesley has two, Ryan has one.

Fcuk this I thought this was about that fit piece whos good at maths on Countdown.

[QUOTE="G Whizz, post: 18298288, member: 32681]Surely Brown is just as vowelless as Giggs.

Can't believe I've actually responded to this shite.
In the event of a draw, first names are taken Into consideration. Wesley has two, Ryan has one.[/QUOTE]
But Wes only has one. And the Y in Ryan acts as a vowel.

Vietnamese, surely?

Shit. Someone made i a consonent when I was wasn't looking.

Wish we'd sign someone soon otherwise this place is going to self destruct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back