MTREC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got an interview tomoz, they any good?
is it the agency near the tyne bridge?,, if so, you will go up, register on the promise of a job, do a short interview and a little test, then there will be no job at the end of it. they are total timewasters mate. im an electrician and me and loads of lads have been stiffed by going and registering on the promise of non existant jobs. try now recruitment, they are one of the best around imho.

is it the agency near the tyne bridge?,, if so, you will go up, register on the promise of a job, do a short interview and a little test, then there will be no job at the end of it. they are total timewasters mate. im an electrician and me and loads of lads have been stiffed by going and registering on the promise of non existant jobs. try now recruitment, they are one of the best around imho.
This.

Got an interview tomoz, they any good?

We've just started using them and they are a mare to deal with, always missing peoples hours off and getting the rates of pay wrong - so no different from any other agency then.

If you get in let us know where you end up.

Not the best agency. I am with pinpoint recruitment who have been canny.

We've just fucked pinpoint off for Mtrec as they are cheaper, all the pinpoint lads have migrated to Mtrek instead

During a spell out of work a few years back, I was told by the job centre that I must apply for everything that I was capable of doing, except for things That MTREC were advertising. Because the job probably didn't exist. A couple of years later I actually did apply for a job that they advertised and it did exist. Worked for them for about 2 months without any bother.

We've just started using them and they are a mare to deal with, always missing peoples hours off and getting the rates of pay wrong - so no different from any other agency then.

If you get in let us know where you end up.

We've just fucked pinpoint off for Mtrec as they are cheaper, all the pinpoint lads have migrated to Mtrek instead
nice one, the lads will take the hit not the agency.

As already mentioned they can be a a waste of time as that was my experience and they don't have the decency to get back in touch with you. That said, someone has to be getting employment via them - so good luck.

Thanks for the advise marra, so i will give now recruitment a go.

This sounds very familiar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back