Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF? Ben comes across as an asshat who can't be bothered to listen to what someone is saying before launching into what seems like a pre-planned tirade.

Sam stays calm and tries to keep the discussion logical.

That's your opinion mate. Sam comes across as a f***ing know it all, knows nothing douche bag. Just like you.

Ben knows the score.

:lol:

I make stuff up do I? Bullshit.
Strange as it was affleck who was making stuff up in that clip. He came across as a right knob and used the same shouty, ignorant arguments the apologists use on here.

Again. Love to know the stats and sources to determine that all Muslims are extremists. Sam is a k unt. Ben is a dude.

It's so funny listening to bill mayer and his kernt mates. So full of shit it's unbelievable. The Islam is the mother load of all bad ideas. f***ing zionist neo con pig. Cow towing to the puppet masters on perpetuating the military industrial complex machine.

Last edited:
That's your opinion mate. Sam comes across as a f***ing know it all, knows nothing douche bag. Just like you.

Ben knows the score.

Again. Love to know the stats and sources to determine that all Muslims are extremists. Sam is a k unt. Ben is a dude.

It's so funny listening to bill mayer and his kernt mates. So full of shit it's unbelievable. The Islam is the mother load of all bad ideas. f***ing zionist neo con pig. Cow towing to the puppet masters on perpetuating the military industrial complex machine.

Affleck claimed a billion muslims were perfectly okay based on the fact they are not all killing people. Sam and mayer based their argument on facts and research to state around 20% of them hold extremist views.

I make stuff up do I? Bullshit.
Strange as it was affleck who was making stuff up in that clip. He came across as a right knob and used the same shouty, ignorant arguments the apologists use on here.
What are the apologists apologising for?

Ben knows the score.

You don't think murdering billions of animals by skirting their throats a bad idea?
You don't believe covering women up to protect men from their advances is a bad idea?
You don't think murdering homosexuals is a bad idea?
You don't think murdering people who don't support your religion is a bad idea?
As a collection of ideas (which are still supported by entire counties full of people) I'd say that was as close as you get to a mother load.

You don't think murdering billions of animals by skirting their throats a bad idea?
You don't believe covering women up to protect men from their advances is a bad idea?
As a collection of ideas (which are still supported by entire counties full of people) I'd say that was as close as you get to a mother load.

Murdering animals? Seriously?

Islam has promoted women's rights earlier and more often than we have.

Why are you forwarding the propaganda that we are supposed to by the msm?

The religion of Islam not being to blame for terrorism.

Multiple opinion polls for one. What research did affleck use?

Ben used common sense. Not bigoted propaganda. Care to share your sources?

You don't need research.
Even people on here know they couldn't walk into any town, village, or city in most of the Middle East and tell them their religion is bullshit without being murdered.

You are truly a special case.

Affleck used his opinion.

There are many Muslims opinion polls available, just do a bit googling

ProGramme I watched recently said a christian girl of 10 year old being buried to her kneck then stoned to death by muslims just because she was a christian. Till mUslims tackle these sickening acts by many of their faith the world will not become a better place anytime soon.

Ask Bill and his cronies mate, who are making the same shit up as @WHD Dont worry Ben soon put them in their place.

You think Affleck comes out well on there? Sam Harris stays calm throughout and addresses the points intelligently and calmly, as he always does.

Ben knows the score.

You're pissed.

Reactions: WHD

There's a song by Primal Scream called 'Kill All Hippies.' If someone listened to that song, took it literally and went out and killed some hippies, should Bobby Gillespie be to blame?

There's a song by Primal Scream called 'Kill All Hippies.' If someone listened to that song, took it literally and went out and killed some hippies, should Bobby Gillespie be to blame?

What an absolutely stupid argument

Only othordox Jews still require animals to not be stunned before slaughter. Which I assume is what you are banging in about. All animals are bled out from their throats

ProGramme I watched recently said a christian girl of 10 year old being buried to her kneck then stoned to death by muslims just because she was a christian. Till mUslims tackle these sickening acts by many of their faith the world will not become a better place anytime soon.
I watched one where buddists had murdered muslims. Sickening pseudo religion of peace indeed

Do you plan to hold the other religions to account or just Muslims?

That is like saying the only thing needed for a fire is a flame.

Only othordox Jews still require animals to not be stunned before slaughter. Which I assume is what you are banging in about. All animals are bled out from their throats

I watched one where buddists had murdered muslims. Sickening pseudo religion of peace indeed
Yet another example of "la la la I refuse to acknowledge what I absolutely know to be true".
Do you plan to hold the other religions to account or just Muslims?

Yet another example of "la la la I refuse to acknowledge what I absolutely know to be true".

Well, let us look at the things you have listed...

You don't think murdering billions of animals by skirting their throats a bad idea? Done for Halal and Kosher meat
You don't believe covering women up to protect men from their advances is a bad idea? Done by Muslims and orthodox Jews
You don't think murdering homosexuals is a bad idea? Do I really need to point you to the Christians in America who say that their sky fairy hates "fags" and that they will burn in hell?

But yes, other than that... :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back