Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where in the fuck have I said that? :lol::lol:
I was addressing muslims, who you are so keen to defend, in a thread entitled "muslims".
What am I defending? I am just pointing out your lack of understanding of animal welfare protocols .
I will defending every muslim I personally know though but that is because I judge people on what I see. It is strange that not one of them wants to rage jihad on me or convert me. In fact the people who most try and thrust they Fath down my neck are born again christian friends.
You need to realise that as there are degrees of Christian from you through to the Christian bombers there are exactly the same variation with in islam

A flame is fire. Do you not mean heat?
No I mean a fire, a flame is hardly a fire. What I am alluding to is the three things required for a fire; heat, fuel, oxygen. I am then comparing that with your willingness to pin terrorism onto religion whilst ignoring the equally significant contributory factors.

What am I defending? I am just pointing out your lack of understanding of animal welfare protocols .
I will defending every muslim I personally know though but that is because I judge people on what I see. It is strange that not one of them wants to rage jihad on me or convert me. In fact the people who most try and thrust they Fath down my neck are born again christian friends.
You need to realise that as there are degrees of Christian from you through to the Christian bombers there are exactly the same variation with in islam
That's because you aren't standing there telling them their religion is a load of shite man, don't you know, go in their mosque m8 and start shouting at the old men in there, I bet you are nearly beheaded within minutes. :rolleyes:

No I mean a fire, a flame is hardly a fire. What I am alluding to is the three things required for a fire; heat, fuel, oxygen. I am then comparing that with your willingness to pin terrorism onto religion whilst ignoring the equally significant contributory factors.

That's because you aren't standing there telling them their religion is a load of shite man, don't you know, go in their mosque m8 and start shouting at the old men in there, I bet you are nearly beheaded within minutes. :rolleyes:

I knew what you were getting at. The thing is, the other factors aren't equal in significance in their contribution to terrorism.

It's frightening, it really is.

I knew what you were getting at. The thing is, the other factors aren't equal in significance in their contribution to terrorism.

On who's say so mate? You're buying in to the propaganda. You should be better than that.

You are right some of them aren't equal, they are greater.

Whilst knowing what I was on about you played dumb. What a dodgepot.

http://bjc.oxfordjournals.org/content/49/5/646.short

Not everyone is awake to receive such an information mate.

What is ? That people are people and not really the bogeyman that you are happy to believe?
People are people.
And it's entirely coincidence that they are muslims, hundreds of thousands of them, escaping muslims fighting muslims over what level of islam is right.
Now the news is making a huge deal about they poor little muslim kid, who's muslim parents paid muslims to put them on a rickety boat to escape the islamic war, to join the other muslims who have escaped the muslim war.
I'm sure if it was a Christian war then these muslim countries would open their doors to hundreds of thousands, and build a church in every town and village.

Only othordox Jews still require animals to not be stunned before slaughter. Which I assume is what you are banging in about. All animals are bled out from their throats

Not true, Halal slaughtering practice is modified to meet Western regulation. This is more to do with our Western rules than the strict Islamic terms of slaughter.

http://halalcertification.ie/halal/islamic-method-of-slaughtering/

1 in 5 iirc are slaughtered non stunned. They have to follow the correct religious procedure; special prayers and killed by hand not machine etc. Most are unconscious as it is strictly forbidden to eat anything that is dead before it's throat is cut.

What research bud?
You could do worse than start with the linkies in the second paragraph of this article:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-left-s-hypocritical-embrace-of-islamism.html

They range from the Telegraph:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1540895/Young-British-Muslims-getting-more-radical.html

to the Guardian:
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality

People are people.
And it's entirely coincidence that they are muslims, hundreds of thousands of them, escaping muslims fighting muslims over what level of islam is right.
Now the news is making a huge deal about they poor little muslim kid, who's muslim parents paid muslims to put them on a rickety boat to escape the islamic war, to join the other muslims who have escaped the muslim war.
I'm sure if it was a Christian war then these muslim countries would open their doors to hundreds of thousands, and build a church in every town and village.
Migrant crisis: Why Syrians do not flee to Gulf states

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Not true, Halal slaughtering practice is modified to meet Western regulation. This is more to do with our Western rules than the strict Islamic terms of slaughter.

http://halalcertification.ie/halal/islamic-method-of-slaughtering/

1 in 5 iirc are slaughtered non stunned. They have to follow the correct religious procedure; special prayers and killed by hand not machine etc. Most are unconscious as it is strictly forbidden to eat anything that is dead before it's throat is cut.
Hence the word still in my post. So totally true I have spent 30 years working in this area so I think I know what I am talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back