Must win against Stoke City.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewC

Striker
I believe we need to win to stay out of the bottom 3 going into our next match with all the other teams around us playing on the weekend and mid week.....must must win not to be needing points......even with a game in hand away at Arsenal.......singing lesson this week mates need to take the Roker Roar to Stoke this weekend......HA'WAY THE LADS

I wonder how many must win games we've had in the last 12 months, got to be approaching 20 yet here we are still not in the relegation zone. It's truly baffling.

Stoke are not blessed with pace as much as villa and palace, more height which our donkeys tend to deal with slightly better, not a
Must win but I would take a
Point

I think we need 6 points to stay up, if we don't beat stoke then I'm not sure where they will come from...maybe a point v everton or saints but the other 4???

I believe we need to win to stay out of the bottom 3 going into our next match with all the other teams around us playing on the weekend and mid week.....must must win not to be needing points......even with a game in hand away at Arsenal.......singing lesson this week mates need to take the Roker Roar to Stoke this weekend......HA'WAY THE LADS

Don't you know yet that putting the "must win" tag on a game is the harbinger of doom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back