My Dog......

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's about 13 or 14 years old now and she is having a stroke at the minute.

She has been great all day, just had a big bowl of chicken dog food and then some of my steak and then she started acting funny, head violent swaying and she is stood and cannot move.

Took her outside to cool down and she is spinning in circles and its heartbreaking.

Now sitting with the Mrs and calming herself down but fuck me I am scared.

Loved me dog, next 24 hours are ganna be horrible.

Hated thinking that this day would come and out of no where it has.

Sorry to hear that and best of luck mate. Be strong and whatever happens remember you gave her a great, happy, safe and long life that few animals get.

We're in bits just because our 2yo spaniel has damaged ligaments and can't go walkies, and he's clingy because of the pain, so God knows what you must be feeling

She's about 13 or 14 years old now and she is having a stroke at the minute.

She has been great all day, just had a big bowl of chicken dog food and then some of my steak and then she started acting funny, head violent swaying and she is stood and cannot move.

Took her outside to cool down and she is spinning in circles and its heartbreaking.

Now sitting with the Mrs and calming herself down but fuck me I am scared.

Loved me dog, next 24 hours are ganna be horrible.

Hated thinking that this day would come and out of no where it has.
been there mate.breaks your heart.hope you can cope with it mate.

Fingers crossed for her then mate, according to this in some scenarios it looks worse than it is, hopefully this is one of those such scenarios
www.vetstreet.com/dr-marty-becker/did-my-dog-have-a-stroke
Yeah I think I have read every article in the last hour or so and it helped to calm me down

Fingers crossed. Dont want to lose her

Yeah I think I have read every article in the last hour or so and it helped to calm me down

Fingers crossed. Not ready to lose her yet

I feel for you mate, dogs are fasntasstic!

Hope she pulls round and please give us an update tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back