Name something shite about modern football

Status
Not open for further replies.
mediocre young players who do well for 4 games then demand the earth.

Wayne rooney blackmailing man utd for new contracts despite being in the worst form of his life

mediocre young players who do well for 4 games then demand the earth.

Wayne rooney blackmailing man utd for new contracts despite being in the worst form of his life

Partly the fault of the media, who fawn over young players who have a few good games. Even more nausea inducing if the young player is English

FFP keeping the elite at the top till the end of time while allowing them to plunder any half decent team.

When I was a kid I used to buy Charlie Buchan's Soccer Weekly (i think it wasweekly) and he was one of us. The word only became American in the 70s.
Actually, that was Football Monthly, but his annual was Charlie Buchan's Soccer Giftbook, and I have all of them, the monthlies back to issue 1 in 1951, signed by the man himself. It's funny that when you read the articles from back then, a lot of them are complaining about how shit 'modern soccer' was compared to the olden days, and how money was spoiling the game. :lol:

What is shite about modern football for me is the players persistent cheating and trying to con the refs.

Greedy, idle, wannabe pussies, acting hard when as weak as piss, no idea what constitutes reality.

Sky giving us the gift of football, which apparently did not exist 20 years ago, the total disconnect between players and fans, arrogance which in general is not merited, deluded idiots who believe our league is special, only to be bounced every 4 years, or every 2 if England qualify for a tournament.

Alan pardew, John motson, sepp blatter, and twatter.

John motson
Media love of good old arry!
Media love of west ham
West ham's self proclaimed school of football!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back