Navas and ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexingtongue

Why did these two talented keepers decide to join clubs that would bench them? They could arguably have joined any club in the world, so why choose Real and Barca when they seemingly don't want to play them? If I was them I'd be gagging to join a team where I would play every week rather than waste away on the bench. The fact that Navas can't replace Casillas who is woeful these days is especially baffling...

Where is Diego Lopez who was at Real last season? I think both have a decent shout at winning the No1 spot this season, more so Ter Stegen who looks excellent

Add vorm from Swansea to that list too

That was one of the strangest transfers of all, I can't see him ever replacing Lloris and at the time, Friedel had just signed a new contract so at best all he could hope for was taking Friedels place on the bench.

Where is Diego Lopez who was at Real last season? I think both have a decent shout at winning the No1 spot this season, more so Ter Stegen who looks excellent
Navas is an absolutely exceptional keeper. I think he would have been better served going to Atletico where he would have went straight in as first choice.

Add vorm from Swansea to that list too
Another funny one, but I don't think he even comes close to the ability of the other two.

Didn't ter Stegen sign before Bravo? Think he probably would've expected to be number one when he signed.

Navas really should be starting. I assume that Perez must want Casillas kept in though cause Ancelotti can't be that daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back